morrissey frink thread!

He used to... still might.

His chest hair waxes and wanes. His back is oddly smooth for a man of his age. His eyebrows seem somewhat shaped lately. And, really, how many men do you know of who are that perfectly hairless in all the right places?

If you ever bump into him, tell him to please NOT wax his chest. Mmmmmmmmm.

If you ever bump into him, tell him to please NOT wax his chest. Mmmmmmmmm.

I know. I love his chest hair. It's sooo sexy. It is well within the parameters of Perfect Amount Of Chest Hair.

Also, remember how he used to shave his armpits? In one interview, he even spoke of his great need for hair removal... which was cute.

Scarlet, I love your Moz diagram!!!!!!! I especially like the teapot and the kegs. Only Mozza would have flowers growing out of those kegs! I wonder if they're hairless? haha I'm sorry, let's not go there!

So I've seen the hairless armpits pics, but I don't think I ever read an interview where he talked about his fondness for hair removal. :eek: I want to see proof...anyone got a link?

EPbabe! Wow, congrats! I love your posts, keep 'em coming!

Scarlet, I love your Moz diagram!!!!!!! I especially like the teapot and the kegs. Only Mozza would have flowers growing out of those kegs! I wonder if they're hairless? haha I'm sorry, let's not go there!

So I've seen the hairless armpits pics, but I don't think I ever read an interview where he talked about his fondness for hair removal. :eek: I want to see proof...anyone got a link?

EPbabe! Wow, congrats! I love your posts, keep 'em coming!

You are adorable, thank you! I'm gonna work on it tomorrow but now I'm going to bed. I've switched countries again, so I'm feeling a bit exhausted. Nighty night!

actually EP.. thinking about it, I think you might actually be ILL!
The Doctor wants to see you in his office.
Best get the open backed gown on...
458889574_b919691e16.jpg

*http://flickr.com/photos/celibatedi/

Dr. Mozzer: Okay, now tell me where it hurts.
EP: Err... just here, doc.
Dr. Mozzer: Here?
EP: Um... a little lower.
EP: ... Lower.
EP: Still lower.
EP: That's about right, yes.
Dr. Mozzer: *palpitates area*
EP: Faster.
Dr. Mozzer: What?
EP: Um... nothing. *innocent look*

oh guys..i'm really tired of the NME threads..(ok, nothing to answer for anymore..only one thing..that sucks..i can only say that i understand his point of view..when i read between the lines..that's it ;) oh, and by the way i will not boykott his new record..:p)

ok, now some frinky and not stinky stuff^^

1_books.jpg

0168293224_l.jpg

Dr. Mozzer: Okay, now tell me where it hurts.
EP: Err... just here, doc.
EP: Um... a little lower.
EP: ... Lower.
EP: Still lower.
EP: That's about right, yes.
Dr. Mozzer: *palpitates area*
EP: Faster.
Dr. Mozzer: What?
EP: Um... nothing. *innocent look*

Hahahaahah! love it scarlet. :D

blueeyesupclose.jpg

l_ff90d05539f543a6cee8df9776e5ec64.jpg

l_8c184504f0f9cf07701dcdb5a3143873.jpg

thegorgeousone.jpg

l_0d61819aa8121afdb0497af59f68b07c.jpg

tongueout3.jpg

oh guys..i'm really tired of the NME threads..(ok, nothing to answer for anymore..only one thing..that sucks..i can only say that i understand his point of view..when i read between the lines..that's it ;) oh, and by the way i will not boykott his new record..:p)

ok, now some frinky and not stinky stuff^^

0168293224_l.jpg

Well said, there are too many enemy threads! At least we have this place of refuge. I love that you can see how blue his eyes are here, just gorgeous.

I'm sorry...can we go back to these lovelies? Does anyone know where these came from?? (Theories are welcome too!) In my head I keep thinking it's some fabulously posh resort in Palm Springs...and for some reason, I don't like the idea of Mozzy lettin' it all hang out in Palm Springs.

I'm fairly sure it's L.A.
It might be La Park. Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom