morrissey frink thread!

Re: The last of the famous

Nice. I would die to get that song. And basically, everyone's sings each note of that song anyway =o) It's a jam! You know, if DJ Tony wasn't my bud, I would have told him to shut up a bunch of times in Merrillville. He was singing every line to every song, even Moz's ad libs! IN MY RIGHT EAR all night.

Yeah, he was singing in my ear all night long too. I couldn't believe how LOUD he was!

whose is it?
or was it already there? I can't remember the original.

Sorry, just came across it on photobucket (thesmithsgirl took it) and there are no details. I just thought it was funny :o

p.s. I like the new avatar, user title name. I need to change mine too. Eventually.

Yeah, he was singing in my ear all night long too. I couldn't believe how LOUD he was!

Since you were on my left, that means you heard his voice THRU my head.
Not entirely impossible :) ha ha --I know, actually he was all around us. All of us =o)

Sorry, just came across it on photobucket (thesmithsgirl took it) and there are no details. I just thought it was funny :o

p.s. I like the new avatar, user title name. I need to change mine too. Eventually.

ooohh, okay. Well thank you for posting it all the same!
Thank you, it was time for a change, and I feel it fits more, and least for me it does.

I knew you were going to ask, and my mind goes blank when I try to think of what he's said, but I do remember him speaking a few things at his show in TJ in September. Lemme see what I can find, cuz my memory is not so good at the moment. :p

Ok, pero no importa si no lo encuentras, no te preocupes ;)

Englais, por favor. And since it's clear he's watching the frink what with the white shirt and the tongue, why aren't we coming up with obscure stuff for him to comment on?

Let's play frink puppet!

Englais, por favor. And since it's clear he's watching the frink what with the white shirt and the tongue, why aren't we coming up with obscure stuff for him to comment on?

What's the problem if we speak a little in Spanish? It was just a short conversation between westendgirl and me. I don't think that annoys anyone. Don't be so intolerant!

Englais, por favor. And since it's clear he's watching the frink what with the white shirt and the tongue

Yeah, I am now almost *certain* that he reads the Frink Thread!

Hmmm... what combination to ask of the man next....

Grey T-shirt Moz, please? Delicious:

Actually, any fairly loose fitting T-Shirt would be fine darling :D

What's the problem if we speak a little in Spanish? It was just a short conversation between westendgirl and me. I don't think that annoys anyone. Don't be so intolerant!

Oh shut up.

*frinkcatfight*

An Open Apology To Frinksters:

I'm sorry for blatently insinuating that any person on this thread should "shut up." I only chose those words in the spirit of humor and good fun and I hope that my lack of better judgement does not reflect poorly upon my character as a fellow member of the Frinks. I'm sorry.

Here's Moz hanging on a tree:

1573384583_c6dc0cad4d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom