morrissey frink thread!

morrissey-southpawgrammar-04.jpg

morrissey-southpawgrammar-03.jpg

morrissey-southpawgrammar-02.jpg

rest of the pics missing:
part 1

picture.php

picture.php

OH WOW! Now I see it! Gorgeous. Wow. I've never seen this. Are there more from that day?

Oh, jeeeez. This is gonna keep me up nights.

Unfortunately this was the only picture on Chris Cassidy's website. :(

It said it was shot back in 1990, do you think that's correct information? Without ill-intent, to me he looks a few years older than 31 in that picture. Yes he looks gorgeous, doesn't he? :love:

Wow.jpg

This was so beautiful that I had to brighten it a bit. Does it bother any of you when I clean up murky photos? I never want to step on any toes. :)

It does't bother me at all when you brighten mozpictures, it's our duty. :cool:

yes, much better, thank you!!!
What deep-sea deep-blue eyes he's got ...

It's so bright a colour that it litterally sheds a beam! :)

Danke schön, Fräulein. Great pictures. :thumb:
I also love the text to the picture, it's so pure and sincere, Morrissey being Morrissey. :sweet:

He looks a lot like his father in that last picture :), or is it just me?

dad2.jpg

Cuz Di said it might be fun and 'cuz I want to, here is the video where he takes my gift at The Aragon in Chicago. He's so adorable in a tux.
It's at about 7 minutes in. I can't tell what he's saying to me, but it was an encouraging sound. I think it's just some encouraging Moz-babble, not actual words. It was so difficult to reach him. The stage was so far away.

I can't believe how fast this was. Time slowed down while it actually happened. Look how he turns back and smiles towards me as he's walking away with it. *dreamy sigh* I LOVE HIM!!!
D8

Wow! Scarlet, how cool! You won't forget this in a hurry! :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.jpg

This was so beautiful that I had to brighten it a bit. Does it bother any of you when I clean up murky photos? I never want to step on any toes. :)

omg OMG OH.MY.GOD!
I LOVE this pic! I LOVE his stubble! I LOVE his nose! I LOVE his eyelashes! And I love the little bit of hair that covers his ear :)

omg OMG OH.MY.GOD!
I LOVE this pic! I LOVE his stubble! I LOVE his nose! I LOVE his eyelashes! And I love the little bit of hair that covers his ear :)

You forgot his earring hole, his eyebrows, his extra-pink muzzle and the little lines on his lips. :D

Wow! Scarlet, how cool! You won't forget this in a hurry! :):)

No I will NOT!

I wish there was a hotline I could call to talk about all the times Morrissey has given me attention. I'd pay good money! XD

Beautiful...it needs to be posted again

rodgersshot.jpg

No I will NOT!

I wish there was a hotline I could call to talk about all the times Morrissey has given me attention. I'd pay good money! XD

you're very lucky! He is the only artist in the world that I would like to have dinner with.Can you imagine the gems he would throw into any conversation? Wittiest man on the planet and SO mysterious.:)

This one always makes me go all swoony, and makes me want to stroke his eyebrows and play with his hair. *sigh* Those eyes.

same here...he's so beautiful :tears:

Back
Top Bottom