morrissey frink thread!

^^ I don't mean to change the subject, but I just fell into a trance (at work) watching sistasheila's signature gifs. Particularly the second one from the left. ;) I just sat here for about 5 mins staring at that loop over...and over..and over again. :D

Dirty Moz turns me on so much. :o

OK sorry for the interruption, back to the nuptials. ;)

I am particularly fond of the gif on the left in sistashielas signature..she picks them well :horny:
Mozs crotch, I think.... mmm.... :horny:
I second this motion :cool:

thnks you guys ahh girls i mean...;-)
only the hottest gifs are allowed hehe
i decided to take out the one from live 97 where he make a frinky with his hand (wank) gesture during boy racer it was a bit much...

but mell girl
since you like the benicrotch gif here is another one more close up
uhh look at his face while doin it
moz youre tooooo frinky
Bkiss5.gif

let me suggest this one as your sig...

Since I'm probably in the frink alone, I'm going to whine and say I really, really, really want to see Morrissey this summer! :tears::tears::tears: I want to go see Moz in Spain.....*whine* *stomps on floor* I have a passport and I'm immunized for everything imagineable, but I don't have extra money. :tears:

Awwwww, I'll keep you company, Mell! I've managed to get back on the Internet after cleaning the bloody living room...
Awwwwwwwwww. I wasn't aware that he was performing in Spain. D'you know where? I hope it's in Cataluña, that's the loveliest part of the Iberian Peninsula I've been to.

If he reads the frink, I want a sign--confirmation, etc!

I think your sign is in the very tag you disliked. Who'd put "objectification" and "pulchritude" in the same string of words?

Since I'm probably in the frink alone, I'm going to whine and say I really, really, really want to see Morrissey this summer! :tears::tears::tears: I want to go see Moz in Spain.....*whine* *stomps on floor* I have a passport and I'm immunized for everything imagineable, but I don't have extra money. :tears:

I hope he goes to a few museums while he's there. Morrissey, your secret girlfriend insists. Take in a few Picassos PLEASE!

Ohhh MOGSY YOU LAZY BONES!!!!!! You aren't TOO TIRED to post. Excuses. ;)

2470311620_c8f03961ce_o.jpg

That's right Mozzybaby. Who loves you? CrystalGeezer and Mell love you that's who! Front row standing, hands clasped in prayer at the Church of Morrissey (Ferguson Ministries.) AMEN!

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO, you go girls...
and so so glad to see that you did stand up for a bit CG, the bits of you i saw you looked like you were trying to hide!! :(

WTF?
You're confusing me...
Oh well.

And you know you said that Caliban did it? He didn't. It was Stephano. He thought he was in control, but really it was Prospero.
Confused? I've only just started... :D

I was just joking that Caliban did it because he's black. It's a sad running gag in America that black people are guilty of any crime they are in proximity of.

And I only don't want to know about Morrissey's shag schedule because I'm not immediately on it.

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO, you go girls...
and so so glad to see that you did stand up for a bit CG, the bits of you i saw you looked like you were trying to hide!! :(

I'm very shy.

I was just joking that Caliban did it because he's black. It's a sad running gag in America that black people are guilty of any crime they are in proximity of.

And I only don't want to know about Morrissey's shag schedule because I'm not immediately on it.

Ah, I see. Although it doesn't say that he's black in the book, but I suppose it could be interpreted like that if that's the way your brain works (mine doesn't work at all, so I didn't see it).

Awwwwww, me neither, honey. *Forms 'I Want To Be Put On Morrissey's Shag List' support group*

^^
thanks guys! In case you were wondering, I took those pictures for myself (and shared them with CG so she could show her mom). I just thought it was funny that I could finally prove that I've been in the same room as Morrissey! :p

Pags: So when are you moving here?? Real estate prices are dropping! Oh and I'm going to have a room for rent in my condo if you want to do a timeshare ;)

now im looking for a place to move tooo.....
what are the job prospects like for a UKer like me?

I bought a nice big bunch of gladioli for £2.00 today. I had to walk all the way down the high street and through the park with them, but it was worth it! They are now towering majestically in front of my tellybox. :)

Here's Morrissey picking some flowers.
1327173046_m.gif

And brandishing some glads:
gladiola.jpg

morrisey_l.jpg

wright_morrissey_152.jpg

Oh good answer. See, now why weren't you in my brain when these things unfolded? Dammit.

I would have come along with you, if SOMEONE would have invited me!;) Then I would have been nudging you saying "Morrissey, Morrissey...you'll hug Morrissey!"

Awwwwww, me neither, honey. *Forms 'I Want To Be Put On Morrissey's Shag List' support group*

You do realize if you shagged Morrissey anytime in the next four years that he'd be sent to jail? Do you really want to force him to write his De Profundis from behind real bars? No shagging Morrissey for you sweetheart. Sorry. Frink Orders. You can kiss him though, but just on the cheek.

I would have come along with you, if SOMEONE would have invited me!;) Then I would have been nudging you saying "Morrissey, Morrissey...you'll hug Morrissey!"

I thought you lived at Myspace. If I'd known you lived in LA you could've joined us! DAMMIT!

You do realize if you shagged Morrissey anytime in the next four years that he'd be sent to jail? Do you really want to force him to write his De Profundis from behind real bars? No shagging Morrissey for you sweetheart. Sorry. Frink Orders. You can kiss him though, but just on the cheek.

Two years, CG, it's two years in the UK. :D
Oh! You get to be before me in the list, then. *pouts*

Back
Top Bottom