Morrissey's performance @ Pinkpop Festival live stream

Midnight

A Hostage To Kindness
His performance at Pinkpop Festival is going to be broadcast live via webstream today. You can find the stream here:

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/3voor12/index.jsp - click on WEBTV under the Live tab to view.

He is set to appear on stage at 7.45pm Netherlands time, so be sure to do the necessary time conversions.

Just been on that site concert on all day excellent sound and picture cant wait for tonite (6-45) brit time:cool:

Nice one, look forward to seeing "The site you are visiting is experiencing technical difficulties due to the number of saddos like you trying to get a free concert"! ;)

Surely the saddo's trying to get a free concert are each and every one of us that are unable to make the trip abroad?

I really failed to see the sense in that comment, did I mis-interperet it?

boy_afraid_Liverpool said:
Surely the saddo's trying to get a free concert are each and every one of us that are unable to make the trip abroad?

I really failed to see the sense in that comment, did I mis-interperet it?

Yes but it may have been through my laziness - I put the wink in to indicate I wasn't taking the mick.

Sorry for any offence caused!

Hey no biggie.

I just thought it was odd that one person in Liverpool, a Moz fan, was having a go at another moz fan, in Liverpool, for watching Moz!

So I thought as another Moz fan in Liverpool I would throw in my two penneth.

I just thought it was odd that one person in Liverpool, a Moz fan, was having a go at another moz fan, in Liverpool, for watching Moz!

quote]

It was, and I am (odd that is) - soz mate.....

Its ok mate, obviously our legendary scouse humour left us both for a minute there!

Its ok mate, obviously our legendary scouse humour left us both for a minute there!

Well I am from the Wirral, working and living in Liverpool, so perhaps that explains it!

Anyway, thanks to Midnight for bringing this freebie to our attention - mucho appreciated.

Im going to try and get the audio feed grabbed so I will let you know if I get it. If anyone can grab the show as a video then that would be great

so moz should be on in less than half an hour??????

picture was crap but now much better. sounds and looks great

Back
Top Bottom