Jools Holland

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
Does anyone else think that Moz looked a bit orange on Jools Holland last night? It could have been the lighting but I think he's had a fake tan. Anyone else notice this?
TY :D

The Youngest said:
Does anyone else think that Moz looked a bit orange on Jools Holland last night? It could have been the lighting but I think he's had a fake tan. Anyone else notice this?

No, I think you're just a Robbie Williams fan and you're trying to get back at Moz for saying that about RW. :p

Moz looked pretty awesome, methinks. No orangeness detectable.

Really? Must me my eyes! :o
And BTW I am NOT a Robbie Williams fan!! :p

he doesnt need a fake tan - in the last few years he's lived in some of the sunniest places...LA, rome...

i think his colouring is lovely, it really suits him to not be so pale

where may i watch this show on internet please

I thought he looked super-tanned, too. In a good way, though. No suprise, really: LA and Rome. I loved that big gurn he did after The Youngest Was The Most Loved :D

It was great to see him putting, as usual, the old timers and the babies of pop to shame with his ultimately superior lyrics and delivery - no wonder he got the best slots. Sad they didn't risk letting him talk! ;)

I wish he would stop doing "I Just Want to See the Boy Happy" on these shows...surely he could do a better song than that.

I just can get used to the name Jools. Is it just me?

zom

Back
Top Bottom