DAVID TSENG!

C

Cili

Here's a big, loud kiss for you--in public!! MWAH!

Tootles.

RS&JC-001.jpg

David deserves much credit.

Although I'm posting under your message, this isn't a direct reply peachycreamy. [laughs] That name sounds ridiculous.

I posted my message for reasons that David T. understands, but I also wanted people on this board to keep in mind that there is one man solely responsible for the existence of this site, which I feel people like that Glam God need to be reminded of. Glam God was one ungrateful and fractious @#!!!.

It was very recently brought to my attention that David Tseng has been on the Morrissey campaign for about a decade now. Think about that--a decade. And all for no personal gain whatsoever. It's astonishing when one thinks about it. From what I understand, this site can often be more work than pleasure--which I'm sure is never more apparent than when people like Glam God give David headaches--and to think that he does all that he does is quite impressive.

I just thought it should be said. Glam God incited me.

Cheers David.

Kisses,
Cili

RS-012.jpg

ingrates

i look to this site for a lot of things--i'm always impressed with the fact that it's always up to date, and also that david t. responds to his email on a regular basis. i know i don't.

it's interesting how a project like this can turn out to be one of the most rewarding and likewise exhausting things. i'm not sure what sort of intention it was started up with, but it has certainly become the cornerstone of morrissey online.

we are at david's disposal. it's his *#()@#*?! site for heaven's sake. the rules aren't terribly complicated. i won't review them. they are well-known. comply with them or don't--but isn't something better to do than look to a forum like this for kicks?

Re: ingrates

I know how much one of these sites can quickly become a great undertaking. I have a friend who runs a huge fansite for a band, and it got to be so much that it hasnt been updated in months...cheers to david for keeping it up, I really enjoy it.

-andrew

Re: David deserves much credit.

> Although I'm posting under your message, this isn't a direct
> reply peachycreamy. [laughs] That name sounds ridiculous.

That's a bit mean isn't it? We all have reasons for choosing the names we do. Perhaps you should change your name to Nasty it would suit you more than Cili, I think.

Re: ingrates

> it's interesting how a project like this can turn out to be one
> of the most rewarding and likewise exhausting things. i'm not
> sure what sort of intention it was started up with, but it has
> certainly become the cornerstone of morrissey online.

As I understand it, David was doing a fanzine before, and I guess this website is the electronic descendent of that. I just think it's amazing how long David has been evangelizing our Mozza and his music in this way. It's been a long time and this site continues to be pretty much the best place there is for gleaning anything Morrissey. The credit is David's. If it were me, I'd have thrown in the towel with the first few complaints and would have had people coming to Morrissey-solo only to find a big black screen.

-Cili

SG&JC-001.jpg

Re: David deserves much credit.

> That's a bit mean isn't it? We all have reasons for choosing the
> names we do. Perhaps you should change your name to Nasty it
> would suit you more than Cili, I think.

Oh no! I wasn't being nasty. I was only making a facetious remark. I'm sorry if you felt that I was being snide. I must say, I appreciate that you were civil with your riposte even though you thought I was being intentionally rude. I wasn't!

We smoke 'em peace pipe?

-Cili

BAND-003-TINI.jpg

I am so offended by your stereotyping of native americans

well, not really.

However those pics of fatboy and his band! roar! where's audrey? totally unfair like fer real.

Fatboy pics?

> However those pics of fatboy and his band! roar! where's audrey?
> totally unfair like fer real.

Don't roar Greasy.

new16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom