• How Soon Is Now

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Panic

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Life_Is_A_Pigsty

Gear Changer
Which songs do you think have been the highlights of the '06 tour?

Trouble Loves Me - stunning every time I heard it, but I was at the Palladium and the effect of Panic on the audience was unforgettable.

I really enjoyed 'Reader Meet Author' at the start of the tour, a shame he dropped it for 'Ganglord' I thought.
But I would have to go for 'You Have Killed Me', simply because it was great to see how receptive people are to his new material, rather than just Smiths stuff

Johan de Witt said:
Where are At Last I Am Born or Girlfiend In A Coma?
You can't do a poll like this without some of the most played songs of the tour on the list.
And not even an 'other' option either...

At last I am born? Not much chance of that one being winner ;)

I voted for "Still Ill" although it was a toss up between that, "Life is a pigsty", "Trouble loves me" and probably one or two others.

Johan de Witt said:
You can't do a poll like this without some of the most played songs of the tour on the list.

For some reason, I put Girlfriend In A Coma in there and accidently changed it for Irish Blood, without creating another option.

At Last I Am Born would never get too many votes anyway. But if there is no option to suit you then dont vote! Simple uh?

how is "I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now" not an option? i bet that sounds great...

does anyone think he will play "Dear God, Please Help Me" on the tour?

I dont really know, its one of the more silent and easy going songs...he didnt play "Come back to Camden" live...

I would love to see a 'Who put the 'M' DVD to come out and Moz kicking it off with Dear God with a string part as well...

I would have gone for "I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now" just because of the way he sang it, as if his life depended on it.

First time I heard HSIN? I had chills down my spine - it's probably even one of the reasons I'm here.
Panic was amazingly unexpected!
Pigsty - always great.

Had to go with HSIN - for me it was a highlight, although I wish he didn't play it that often, so it can remain special.

Johan de Witt said:

At Last I am Born would not have won the poll, that's for sure. However, for me, it was one of the best live songs of the tour. I voted for the majestic Pigsty, although Born was one of the songs that ran it a close second. I saw 3 gigs (Amsterdam, Grimsby, Manchester Apollo) and thought Born was brilliant each time - witnessing a passionate, vindicated Moz raising his hand out to the audience as an expression of how he feels his life/mind has moved forward.

Anyone else see it like this, or was it just me :confused:

i just wish he'd played panic a little earlier on the tour. it makes me wonder if the set will be significantly different for the summers festivals... in which case i got to get me a v ticket.

ITFWAW is underrated by many on the board by the way. it rocks.

I would have voted for To Me You Are A Work Of Art, as its a great band song. Anyone who says its just about Morrissey has clearly never witnessed that song live.

Anyway, Pigsty got my vote.

Back
Top Bottom