Quiff

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
Do you need curly hair to have a quiff? I've never been able to master it AND I WANT A MORRISSEY QUIFF! :) My hair is horrible :- it is light, straight and by god it won't do what I want it to! :D
HELP
Thanks
TY :D

What era of Moz-Quiff are you going for?

These days I would say get it cut quite short on top but with the fringe left longer, gel and brush hair forward then using fingers push fringe upwards and outwards.

Depends how closely you want it matched.

I too have light and straight hair and applying the above gives me my closest match.

I had an old friend who passed more than a glancing resemblance to Moz and he even had the hair sorted - his was dark and thick though.

By the way, if you listen to my opinion you must really be desparate!

i have dyed my hair black, and i am still trying to find my own way to wear it, so it looks good

Thank you for that information. I will go to my hairdresser on Saturday and give him your orders! :)
Thank you
TY :D

I spotted someone looking quite Mozesque walking nr Antoines Guitar Shop a few months back could that have been you Youngest?

Nope must have been someone else. ;)

I have tried to grow the quiff but I end up looking like the Fonz.
180px-Fonzie.jpg

Not Desireable.

zom

No, you don't need curly hair. 'Thin' can be good or bad depending on just what you mean... you want hair lightweight enough so that it doesn't fall down a lot, yet sturdy enough to mold.

Bring some profile shots of Morrissey to your hairdresser. Tell us how it goes. :)

love, math+

Math Tinder said:
No, you don't need curly hair. 'Thin' can be good or bad depending on just what you mean... you want hair lightweight enough so that it doesn't fall down a lot, yet sturdy enough to mold.

Bring some profile shots of Morrissey to your hairdresser. Tell us how it goes. :)

love, math+

This is where I fail. My hair is really straight and easy to work with when it's short, but when I grew it out it became so heavy that I couldn't do anything with it. With shorter hair the only thing I can manage is something like Alain's hair. I want a huge ass Morrissey quiff! Sadly that can never be :(

I've been tryng lately .. I've cut my hair quite short at the back and sides but left a bit of length on top and will continue growing it, the problem is that when I try gelling/spraying/waxing whatever to my hair it gets to a certain height and then curls down.

And for the absolutely worst analogy ever .. take the pound sign - £ .. take out the horizontal line in the middle. Now the bottom line is my scalp and the verticle line is how my hair always goes .. great to a certain point and then droops down at the front :( And if I cut it shorter then it's hardly a quiff .. just spikey..

I hope true-to-you do another Q&A session, I want a detailed explanation from him on quiffs.

anyone could make their hair into a quiff if the krazy glue people started marketing hairspray.

Pokey said:
And for the absolutely worst analogy ever .. take the pound sign - £ .. take out the horizontal line in the middle. Now the bottom line is my scalp and the verticle line is how my hair always goes.

That was an inspired analogy! :D

well I was gonna go searching for a picture to show what I meant and as I looked down at my keyboard to think .. there is was! £ .. my hair :(

Back
Top Bottom