I'm selling ten Morrissey concert t-shirts. Note that these are all official merchandise, and not crappy knock-offs. Make me a reasonable offer at firstname.lastname@example.org for one, or for the lot, and it's yours. Photos available upon request.
Rare items first:
1. Large light blue t-shirt worn by Morrissey during the 3/3/2000 show in Universal City, CA. This is an official "West Ham Boys Club" t-shirt and not a knock-off. This shirt was provided to me by a member of Morrissey's band, and I have a handwritten letter from this person indicating such. In very good condition. Very rare item.
2. Black long-sleeved XL cotton promo shirt circa 1991. "Morrissey" appears on front left in the "Suedehead"/"Everyday is Like Sunday" font. Beneath this, Nipper is depicted with a gramophone and "His Master's Voice". "Morrissey" appears in large gray (somewhat faded) letters across the back. Worn sparingly over the years. Very rare item.
3. Black L "I Have Forgiven Jesus" promo t-shirt given out to radio station contest winners in Germany. Front says "I have Forgiven Jesus" and the back reads "Morrissey, you are the quarry". Very rare item.
4. Black XL "Mozzer's Men" t-shirt given to Morrissey's crew on the "You are the Quarry" tour. Front is blank, back reads "Mozzer's Men". Rare.
5. Black L Tommy Gun t-shirt worn by Morrissey's crew on the latter half of the YATQ tour and the first part of the Ringleader tour. Front is an *embroidered* red Tommy gun and the back is "Morrissey" in a similar embroidered red. Very rare.
6. White XL cotton "Kill Uncle" shirt, purchased at the Toronto show in 1991. Front photo is the picture from the "Kill Uncle" sleeve; nothing on the back. A bit worn, but otherwise a nice shirt.
7. White XL cotton "Southpaw Grammar" shirt, purchased at the concert in Club Rio in Phoenix. Tour dates from Phoenix (10/5/1999) through Aylesbury (12/6/1999) appear on the reverse. In good shape.
8. White XL cotton "Ouija Board, Ouija Board" shirt, purchased at the Toronto show in 1991 (1992?). "Ouija Board" photo on the front, nothing on the back. Shirt has a small black stain on the back of the right sleeve.
9. Black XL cotton "You Are The Quarry" shirt, purchased in Las Vegas in 2004. Front is "Morrissey" in some sort of Gothic font; reverse is a small white Tommy Gun and "You Are The Quarry".
10. Light Blue XL cotton "Live At Earls Court", purchased via mail order after the London show in December, 2004. The front reads "Morrissey" above a picture of him lying down. The reverse reads "Earls Court, 18 December 2004" in purple writing.