The Morrissey's Christmas Special (belated by Boz)

G

greasetea

Boz Boorer sent me this tidbit, however late this is, it's still pretty cool of him!

"Hey Greasedtea, looks like you were standing under the mistletoe and fell in a jar of strawberry jam! Get it? you are a toe jam. Ha ha..Toe Jam and tea..get it? get it? Anyhow "jackolantern face", remember when I said our show was put on hiatus...well, it seems the producers liked it so much, they had us film a Christmas special for 2001...here's what I know. Merry Chanuchristmakwanzaa new year!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Morrissey's
Episode: Christmas Special

Cast:
Morrissey-Morrissey
Boz Boorer-Boz Morrissey
Alain Whyte-A Dawg Morrissey
Gary Day-Gaz Morrissey
Spike-Spicklez Morrissey
Mr.T-evil supergenius manager Hijinks Moneyshot

Guest Stars:
Micheal J. Fox-Tiny Tom
John Goodman-Jesus Christ

The brothers are gathering around setting up the tree. Boz walks in with handful of gifts and chimes christmas carols. Uh oh...Hijinks Moneyshot storms in the room and shouts about astudio session.

"Cut this Christmas crap, unless you boys are recording a Christmas album, I don't care about Christmas!" Hijinks yells. "Now take off allthose stupid Santa caps and get in your outfits, we have a radio appearance this afternoon on 880 AM!"

Morrissey grudgingly takes off his Santa cap and tosses it at Hijinks. He asks where is "your Christmas spirit?"

"Bah Humbug!" Hijinks grumbles.

Spicklez Morrissey has a grand idea and tells the brother that he has some ethanol and cranberry juice. He will sedate Hijinks into a minor coma and when he comes to..they'll all be ghosts to show Hijinks the error of his ways.

"This is better than f.ucking reindeer!" Spicklez yells. Shots of Jimmy Walker screaimng "DynOmite" cut in.

The brothers like the idea except Morrissey. Moz is concerned that the idea wil kill him. GAz Morrissey takes out his pocket calculator (and in the tune of Kraftwerk) it beeps and makes moog sounds. It computes Hijnks only has a 2% chance of dying.

They all agree to do it. So Boz walks in with a hankerchief doused with the chemical and tries to press it against Hijinks. OOPS! Boz drops it by accident. Hijinks looks at Boz and asks what his problem is?

Boz panics and instead throws the entire bottle of ethanol on Hijinks. Hijinks screams as his face is doused with the sleepy chemicals and then falls over and crashes. Boz looks around and scatters away.

Back in the dressing room, Morrissey is dressed as Christmas Past, A-Dawg is Christmas Present, and Spicklez is Christmas future. Morrissey asks if it was done, Boz smiles nervously. Moz walks in and finds Hijinks face flat on the floor with liquid everywhere...

"Booooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzz!" Morrissey shouts.

Hijinks is now in a coma and no one knows what t do when thre is a knock at the door. It is a poor orphan boy.

"Hi I'm Tiny tTom and our orphanage is threatened by The House of Ronald McDonald Cancer Clinic." Micheal J. Fox cries.

"Those Damn Cancer bastards, they gonna pay!" A Dawg Morrissey yells. The band agrees to performa benefit concert to help the orphanage.

As they prepare, Jesus Christ appears and asks Morrissey if he could sing back up to "My Love Life" and "Golden Lights". Morrissey agrees and the concert goes on.

Yay! The orphanage is saved and A Dawg beats up all the cancer patients. Porridge for all! Jesus Christ high fives the band and in return brings Hijinks out of his coma. Boz smiles and shouts, "Merry Christmas to God and bless us with one soul of all time and meryy be all!"

Gaz looks annoyed at Boz and douses him with the tehanol. Ha ha ha, Jesus and evyone laughs at Boz slips in a coma.

"Guitarist in a COma" anyone? Morrissey asks the crowd. Merry Christmas indeed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well there ya go, hope ya like it Greasedip"

what a nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom