blackburn

vezlovespepsi

i know im risking life and limb here, but i just want to know if anyone who went to the recent blackburn gig was at all slightly dissapointed? dont get me wrong, i love the king, and it is always good to see him, that cant be argued, but after some idiot screamed for moz to shut up about animal rights he seemed to have lost his enthusiasm for the entire gig. i was soooo looking forward to the ever present morrissey remarks inbetween songs, but he made hardly any. it was so sad. i understand that he HAD been told to shut the f*ck up, and if i had been told that i would have been annoyed too, but it seems so unlike moz to let one idiot get to him. also, it would appear that he cut the gig short, he played no old classic moz songs, just a couple of smiths songs. which of course were brilliant. the worst thing of the evening was that he didnt even say goodbye. he left after one encore song, irish blood, which, as amasing as that song is, wasnt exactly 'last song' material. i was disapointed with the lack of affection the crowd had for him too. maybe thats why he was not into the spirit. dunno. did anyone else feel a bit let down? if i ever found out who that idiot was i certainly would ''wop him wop him wop him''

Back
Top Bottom