Should he have his quiff cut off?

Should he have is Quiff cut off?

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 85.7%

• Total voters
of course not! it's his trademark!

But on Jonathan Ross and at the recent Palladium gig, his quiff is definitely down (and has been trimmed). With the tux and the more sensible hairstyle, he reminds me more of Sinatra all the time...

Naturally ,at his age ,he can't wear it as high as he did in his twenties, but I think he's incredibly handsome with the way it is now, and those tux shots-yummy yum yum! What a classy guy he continues to be.
Hell, he'll be hot at 70.

I think he should grow his sidey's back a bit more and maybe a bit more length in the quiff!

bauer24 said:
I think he should grow his sidey's back a bit more and maybe a bit more length in the quiff!
Good idea - he might not have chance in the future (...when all's well...), as he looks like he's thinning out on top to me.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The quiff still looks excellent! I didn't like the Oye Esteban tour hair...

ANGELES! said:
yes of course. he shd chuck away the crutch. what a smart young man he was when alma mattered.
i was once offered an eyebrow trim by a barber. i can think of a singer who might benefit from that.

really silly question...

... but I must ask: what does "alma matters" really mean? I love the song but English isn't my mother tongue so I'm a bit confused...

Back
Top Bottom