Morrissey's shirt for sale

you robbing bitch, a fan my arse

I wont slag the price, cause i guess if i had the cash i maybe would buy it. I just think if you start it lower you may have a chance of getting a nice price. I think most people would look and go WOAH! nice but no thanks..
any way thats just my opinion. Lucky lucky you to have it and in its full state. I have the bottom of a shirt and a sleeve from 2004 and i would rather lose an organ that part with them.

A grand is a lot of money! f*** your student loan! The likelihood is he will not end up paying it off anyway. he will probably squander the cash of food, clothes, bottles of WKD and fags.

you would keep the shirt if you are a fan!!!!! which I doubt he is! Some real fan should have caught that shirt! It really pisses me off!

Last edited:
Bride of Chucky said:
How come its in one piece?

Well, I saw it hit the crowd and disappear very quickly - without the usual 10 hands getting hold of it, subsequent tug of war/love, ripping of sleeves off shirt etc...

This shirt landed just behind me and the man who caught it was with a couple of other men all of whom did not look like students. They neither sang nor moved during the concert and only caught the shirt because they were so tall. It was immediately folded up and placed at their feet. These were not fans, just money grabbing bast---s.

I so hope the shirt dosnt sell. My friend caught the button from it and it means more to her than the whole shirt did to these morons.

Back
Top Bottom