Just got this email!

Sleepy lifeguard

The sanest days are mad!
22 May 2006

Order Your Copy NOW!

The Youngest Was The Most Loved
This is the 2nd single off the Number 1 album 'Ringleader of the Tormentors' and will no doubt also be a top 5 contender on the singles chart just like it's predecessor 'You Have Killed Me'. Live, the song has proven to be an early favourite on Mozza's current sold out 30 day UK tour. The adoring audience substitutes the children's choir and joins their ringleader on the soon to be classic chorus. The single will be released the day after his final date and all gig goers will be handed out flyers to drive incentive for first day sales.
2006 UK 6-track enhanced 2-CD single set - the 2nd single to be taken from the album 'Ringleader Of The Tormentors' and is classic and brilliant Morrissey; depicting the early years of a psychopath and features the queasy children's choir intoning "There is no such thing in life as normal"; including 3 previously unreleased recordings 'If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me', 'Ganglord' & 'A Song From Under The Floorboards' plus CD-Rom Video. Released 5th June

£ 8.99

the ultimate MORRISSEY collectors store

the best place for new, rare, collectable & hard to find MORRISSEY 7"s,12's, CDs,
vinyl LPs, rare CD singles, DVDs, picture discs, limited editions, promos, imports, books, calendars, T-shirts, posters, award discs, authentic signed collectables & memorabilia from around the world.

New Releases...

Morrissey presents his 'You Are The Quarry' singles collection re sequenced on 12" Vinyl. These fantastic singles are a strictly limited edition of only 2,500 copies. Get all the B-Sides on one piece of vinyl for the first time.
Both singles are now considered Morrissey classics and take near mythical place among his live sets.

The 12" for the first 2 Quarry singles, 'Irish Blood, English Heart' and 'First of the Gang To Die' will be released on 5th June the same day and date as his new single 'The Youngest Was The Most Loved'.

Due to the strictly limited edition nature of this release we cannot guarantee 100% order fulfilment but by requesting your copies today this is your opportunity to jump the queue and your request will take a higher priority when our stock arrives!
You will be informed by email of your order status when our exact quantities are confirmed and delivered to us.

COMING SOON...

Irish Blood, English Heart
including the 3 B Sides 'It's Hard To Walk
When You're Small', 'Munich Air Disaster 1958'
& 'The Never Played Symphonies' First Of The Gang To Die
including the 3 B-Sides 'My Life Is A Succession
Of People Saying Goodbye', 'Teenage Dad On
His Estate' & 'Mexico'
£ 8.99 £ 8.99

HMV have them too

The 2 Quarry 12" singles are listed on HMVs' website anyway for £4 each. They are released on the same day as 'Youngest..'

Back
Top Bottom