From the glitter loving diety who does not pretend to be T. Rex or anyone else.

T

The GlamGod

Greasetea,

You are completely embarrassing and degrading yourself on here. Not only that, but you have also hurt and offended my mother, and a very good friend of mine that I'm getting into listening to Morrissey.

Basically, this message board exists for Morrissey fans to chat and swap philosophy, their love of the great man's work and stuff - not to be stabbed in the back by guttersnipes and kicked about by fans of Joy Division or New Order (two bands that *I* personally like as well as Morrissey and The Smiths).

I joined here to find like-minded people to be able to share my intellectual self with and make some friends with Mozza's fans (two of which I already am).

As for my "happy go f.ucky" attitude, I am a positive person who has overcome a lot of depressions and suffering in my life and Morrissey's art and appreciation for bands that I also liked very much as a kid (and still do today) has had quite a lot to do with my healing process. For that alone, I'm grateful to him.

So basically, you do not impress me one jot and I'm sure that Morrissey would *NOT* like the way you treat a fan of his like myself the way you have done. Any more filthy posts from you on here, and I will be speaking with AOL about you and forwarding your disgusting posts on to their abuse section.

I rest my case.

The GlamGod

Hey you know what is great, the fact that I have zero concern about your jaundiced looking face: so please while you are fuc.king your mom in the ass, you'll be wise to remember that!

"I'm going to tell.." You sad ass nipple, ever hear of the ..well, of course you haven't because you have been too busy crawling up the womb and having a good labia lick.

Now fu.ck off you stupid hinghang. As if liking Moz and being a fan of his music has ANYTHING to do with how a person is. You are really dumb, as Cinderella always said: "Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breathe."

Re: From a Real Morrissey Fan

> Any more filthy posts from you on here, and I will be speaking with AOL about you and forwarding your disgusting posts on to their abuse section.
> I rest my case.
> The GlamGod

You are dealing with an addictive personality. He cannot resist the attention getting device of spewing forth filth. David can't/won't do anything about him.
Good luck with your campaign to eliminate the filth that has been on this board for too long.

No GlamGod, you just don't... get it.

LMC x

> Greasetea,

> You are completely embarrassing and degrading yourself on here.
> Not only that, but you have also hurt and offended my mother,
> and a very good friend of mine that I'm getting into listening
> to Morrissey.

> Basically, this message board exists for Morrissey fans to chat
> and swap philosophy, their love of the great man's work and
> stuff - not to be stabbed in the back by guttersnipes and kicked
> about by fans of Joy Division or New Order (two bands that *I*
> personally like as well as Morrissey and The Smiths).

> I joined here to find like-minded people to be able to share my
> intellectual self with and make some friends with Mozza's fans
> (two of which I already am).

> As for my "happy go f.ucky" attitude, I am a positive
> person who has overcome a lot of depressions and suffering in my
> life and Morrissey's art and appreciation for bands that I also
> liked very much as a kid (and still do today) has had quite a
> lot to do with my healing process. For that alone, I'm grateful
> to him.

> So basically, you do not impress me one jot and I'm sure that
> Morrissey would *NOT* like the way you treat a fan of his like
> myself the way you have done. Any more filthy posts from you on
> here, and I will be speaking with AOL about you and forwarding
> your disgusting posts on to their abuse section.

> I rest my case.

> The GlamGod

> No GlamGod, you just don't... get it.

> LMC x

I do. But, will never marry.

GG

Back
Top Bottom