I've got tickets for Palladium and they don't look like

Sister

Losing my edge
the one that I had for 14th.

Haven't got the See hologram in the right upper corner and have slightly different layout. With the words: "London Palladium - a really useful Theatre" on it.
Is that alright? Were they just printed in different places or something?

(I actually looked pictures on ebay and there seems to be 2 kinds of tickets)
But just to be absolutely sure they are alright, I'm slightly paranoid :o

I have tickets like that also... they were owned by someone who has a regular seat at the Palladium which they've given up.. As far as I know theyre valid... If not I dont get in... and Slimelight here I come... :)

what do they look like?

be thankful you HAD an actual ticket. I went to go get mine from will call and they had to handwrite me a ticket b/c See apparently did not coordinate their tickets with the Palladium and therefore there WERE no tickets to be picked up when I got there. it didn't take that much longer but yeah, it's a hassle if you plan to just run into the theatre right when Moz takes the stage.

so for anyone going to the 21st and 28th gigs and have to pick them up from will call...my recommendation is to go a bit earlier than you think, just in case they have to sort out your tickets too. and has this been the trend, Moz started around 9 at the Palladium, but the show didn't begin until half past 9 in all three gigs in Manchester.

They look like this
2d_1_b.JPG

And the one I had for 14 looked like this
07_1_b.JPG

(pictures are just examples from ebay)

Well, I guess they are alright then, I was kind of freaked out when I first saw them, cause I clearly remembered seeing the hologram.

Back
Top Bottom