• snorted

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • injected

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • other

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
i find it more enjoyable to inject crack into my left eyeball

100% natural "drugs" are my vote. Technically, I suppose it isn't a drug unless you add something man-made and chemical into the mix, which I personally do not approve of.

"Drugs are bad, um-kay?"

Those are all natural and considered "legal" in most countries, even in some parts of the USA. Certian parts of the USA have marijuana legalized and certain cultures within the USA use peyote and mushrooms during their religious practices, so are therefor legal for those purposes and in those areas, i.e. I do not consider them "drugs", though I do not recommend large quantities of them, just as I would not recommend large quantities of alcohol.

Malakye said:
Those are all natural and considered "legal" in most countries, even in some parts of the USA. Certian parts of the USA have marijuana legalized and certain cultures within the USA use peyote and mushrooms during their religious practices, so are therefor legal for those purposes and in those areas, i.e. I do not consider them "drugs", though I do not recommend large quantities of them, just as I would not recommend large quantities of alcohol.

Isn't Alaska the only place in the USA where you can legally enjoy marijuana just for the sake of enjoying it? Yet another reason I'd like to live there. Americans have always seemed to have a perverse problem with people doing things for no other reason than because they enjoy it, so hopefully the medicinal marijuana angle will eventually give me my rights back.

I don't know if I go along with this huge distinction you see between "natural" and "unnatural' (although I'm happy it follows that tobacco is natural and should remain legal). What makes something unnatural? Humans are natural, and the drugs we make are made from natural ingredients, and the parts of naturally growing plants that have a drug-effect are drugs. Also, the high-potency, genetically-altered marijuana you buy nowadays is far different from how the plant first occured as a gift from Mother Nature.

I know I'm glad there are hospitals full of all kinds of "unnatural" human-made drugs so I don't have to rely on some kook pushing so-called natural herbal medicines.

Your call for moderation may be good advice for those who prefer not taking their cues from Oscar Wilde (nothing succeeds like excess) and frown upon living with passion. They can drink to...um...almost geting a slight buzz...making sure to stop before they start getting carried away and enjoying themselves. I prefer the pleasures of life in large quantities. It's in everything else (such as work) where I exercise extreme moderaton. :)

Oh my god said:
i think some are afraid to take the quiz
:p
"...I swear to God, I swear I never even knew what drugs were"!!

Large quantities of alcohol can kill you, hence moderation. People that spend their lives in a haze miss a lot, plus, on those rare sober moments, no one would really know them, since they only know the "haze" version.

As for what I meant by "natural", if you don't know, you never will. Not worth getting into a huge explanation on it, since its rather obvious. Poprenaissance understood what I meant, so not gathering why you don't. My reasons for my statement are simple. You could smoke a ton of marijuana and basically fall asleep, NOT die. Man-made/chemical types of "social" drugs can kill you and long term use will destroy your internal organs, which is why I don't drink alcohol, too.

Malakye said:
You could smoke a ton of marijuana and basically fall asleep, NOT die. Man-made/chemical types of "social" drugs can kill you and long term use will destroy your internal organs, which is why I don't drink alcohol, too.

Smoking tons of marijuana can't give you lung cancer???

There's all kinds of natural plants containing substances that can kill you. You're really on thin ice here, but I won't push it anymore.

Malakye said:
100% natural "drugs" are my vote. Technically, I suppose it isn't a drug unless you add something man-made and chemical into the mix, which I personally do not approve of.
Yeah, and what happens when you take a few grains too many of Opium, or chew several large Coca leaves in succession? :rolleyes:

~sighs~

Originally Posted by Malakye

Codreanu said:
Yeah, and what happens when you take a few grains too many of Opium, or chew several large Coca leaves in succession? :rolleyes:

Your post had nothing to do with what you based it on, but, since I'm not a moron, I understand what you meant to quote me on. If you actually read the post you did quote from, and assuming you meant to quote it, you should have noted what I said about moderation, though perhaps you did and just didn't understand. Now, if you ever did go to the places where your examples actually grow, you will notice that the local natives do exactly what you are saying. Coca leaves are used as a pain-killer, among other things, and some chew them like "civilized" people drink coffee. Am I saying that its better for you than asprin? No, but its better for you than the chemically processed version, cocaine. Chewing one leaf wont kill you, snorting one line could. As for things like poppie seeds, sure, a HUGE amount of them will mess you up and/or kill you, but I'm not sure your body could even eat that many. Same could be said for apple seeds, of all things. Hells, I'm guessing you could die if you drank too much water at once, though I doubt anyone could actually physically drink that much without vomiting it up... I'm sorry, was that a rhetorical question? ~grins~

Theo said:
Isn't Alaska the only place in the USA where you can legally enjoy marijuana just for the sake of enjoying it?

Actually, no. I know of a city in my state (where they have Hempstock) that has legalized it, so there are probably more.

Theo said:
Smoking tons of marijuana can't give you lung cancer???

So much for the use of slang... The word "tons" in that sentence meant "a lot", since you aparently misunderstood. It would be impossible to actually smoke "tons" of anything in one sitting, for obvious reasons, so I'm rather surprised that you didn't catch on that I was using slang... By the way, the paper you roll it in causes more lung cancer than the actual plant, and one a day is better for you than one cigarette a day, but that is due to the chemicals that are added to processed tobacco.

Now, if my original statements seemed this confusing for some of you, perhaps you shouldn't even be reading this thread. But, if these are just some sort of attempts at knit-picking, flaming, and/or purposefully taking things out of context, then let me know, so I can take off my kid gloves and get myself banned. :D

Based upon the original poll, my posts are all focused on "illegal drugs", "street drugs", and "social drugs". Medicines are not included, since I, like most people, do not think of medicine when someone mentions drugs.

Malakye said:
Actually, no. I know of a city in my state (where they have Hempstock) that has legalized it, so there are probably more.

Including recreational use, not just medicinal?

Malakye said:
So much for the use of slang... The word "tons" in that sentence meant "a lot", since you aparently misunderstood. It would be impossible to actually smoke "tons" of anything in one sitting, for obvious reasons, so I'm rather surprised that you didn't catch on that I was using slang... By the way, the paper you roll it in causes more lung cancer than the actual plant, and one a day is better for you than one cigarette a day, but that is due to the chemicals that are added to processed tobacco.

I sometimes like to mix marijuana with natural tobacco. :)

My drug of choice is alcohol, and I think it's superior to marijuana and is as natural as anything. Wine has been around since ancient times and a person who drinks wine in moderation will actually be doing his health a BENEFIT, whereas smoking marijuana in careful moderation is still damaging both to lungs and brain cells. So which does Mother Nature prefer you to enjoy? Alcohol, obviously. If secondhand cigarette smoke supposedly causes cancer, it's self-evident that there's ill-effects from bong hits. Your body's designed to drink liquids, not to fill your lungs with smoke.

Back
Top Bottom