Show Us Your Troll

Jim Rome

Vulgar Box Pimp
I spent all my energy in ignoring him. He followed me around the messageboards, used nasty language. And I did everything I could to keep him away. I locked him in the basement but somehow, somewhere, he found a way out every now and then.

But, with this new board, I have the confidence in showing all of you my troll. As we know, a troll gains his strength from acknowledgement. Although there is a documented conversation on the main boards (to which he surprisingly showed some kind of human reasoning), I won't share his name. Hell, i'm still scared. But this is the first step in conquering your troll. It takes alot of guts, but here he is:

trolls2.jpg

Last edited:
a4951fe5.jpg

blue.jpg

After the past two tribulations with my troll, i finally managed to get rid of him:
untitled44uk.jpg

Sami, in addition to having a large member you must have steel balls! My troll was only able to dress himself in rags and that old hat of my grandfather's!

I remember the first time they met

trolls3.jpg

Last edited:
Jim Rome said:
Sami, in addition to having a large member you must have steel balls! My troll was only able to dress himself in rags and that old hat of my grandfather's!

I remember the first time he met my troll

trolls3.jpg

lol, still, at least your troll is better looking and hopefully more tolerant than mine

skin1.jpg

This guy would hunt me around too. I managed to turn him into stone with my trusty staff

trolls1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom