What song are you listening to right now?

twenty one pilots: Car Radio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k

interesting song about how a stolen car radio leads to this kid driving in silence which causes him to start thinking depressing thoughts which causes him to want to jerk the wheel into the side of the road which causes him to appreciate the value of distraction in the form of either music or noise. you could read a lot into that if you wanted to and its broken down to something so simple as being a victim of robbery by another seemingly desperate person

In Crystal Geezer: The Movie I'm going to have my montage to learning Alchemy and harnassing the energy of music to this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Australian Crawl - Reckless

"... like Scott of the Antarctic/base camp too far way/Russian sub beneath the arctic/Burke and Wills and camel/initials in the tree ..."

Dare I say it ? A reminder of desolate Australian-ness ... obviously as widely applicable as a pop song invites

the wild Swans...... just recently got into them, great but sadly underrated. Whirlpool heart is just amazing

the title of this song always makes me think of the line from rushmore about him being a clipper ship captain out at sea.

tigers jaw - nervous kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs2gcXhAkQg

i love this song album and band. posted this a lot i know but maybe people will listen if they know it has twin peakes references

the words:

"Thought I was lying
I wasn't worth the time
But I learned more about you
just from the look in your eyes
And I was blind to
How you destroyed me
You have a talent
But you know that

Traitors are out now
Everything's darker
Your problems look so big from the ground
Raise them up for all to see
Shout them out from top of twin peaks

We're just nervous kids
We're just

Thought I was lying
I wasn't worth the time
We're just nervous kids
We're just over it
We're just nervous kids
We're just over it"

as to the wild swans, ive not yet clicked to listen, but there lyrics to the song posted above was really good. i have intentions of getting around to checking them out if i dont space it

the title of this song always makes me think of the line from rushmore about him being a clipper ship captain out at sea.

tigers jaw - nervous kids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs2gcXhAkQg

i love this song album and band. posted this a lot i know but maybe people will listen if they know it has twin peakes references

the words:

"Thought I was lying
I wasn't worth the time
But I learned more about you
just from the look in your eyes
And I was blind to
How you destroyed me
You have a talent
But you know that

Traitors are out now
Everything's darker
Your problems look so big from the ground
Raise them up for all to see
Shout them out from top of twin peaks

We're just nervous kids
We're just

Thought I was lying
I wasn't worth the time
We're just nervous kids
We're just over it
We're just nervous kids
We're just over it"

as to the wild swans, ive not yet clicked to listen, but there lyrics to the song posted above was really good. i have intentions of getting around to checking them out if i dont space it

I'm on season two of twin peaks. Just watched the episode where it seems like it's all wrapped up, but there's 10 more episodes. The great white light or whatever was just introduced. Lucy and her suitors on the ladder was pretty funny in a 33/CC/sisi/yesyes/yeahyeah/isis way.

Protip for future shewolves: both romulus and remus are little shits.

I'm on season two of twin peaks. Just watched the episode where it seems like it's all wrapped up, but there's 10 more episodes. The great white light or whatever was just introduced. Lucy and her suitors on the ladder was pretty funny in a 33/CC/sisi/yesyes/yeahyeah/isis way.

Protip for future shewolves: both romulus and remus are little shits.

let me know when youre done and well talk cause im afraid ill spoil it for you if i get to excited about it now.

Saw this lot play live last night.
Promising...

agreed. classic beat and hook but executed very well. the person i was sitting next to while i played this and they watched netflix just said d@mn that songs in my head now

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom