What song are you listening to right now?

I cannot stop listening to this. An amazing talent. An amazing piece of music. An amazing performance. Such a loss. From Elvis Costello's Meltdown Festival 1995.

P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this on Bandcamp last night; probably played it about 45 times since then. Very blissed out/neo-Beach Boys feel. Not the kind of thing I usually like but the melody is gorgeous and it's just got this really beautiful, timeless pop thing happening.

I cannot stop listening to this. An amazing talent. An amazing piece of music. An amazing performance. Such a loss. From Elvis Costello's Meltdown Festival 1995.

P.

we dont agree on much it seems peter but in terms of musical taste i think were somewhat on the same page. great song and artist. flawless vocal and i love love how his zep lovin self went to a really weird music school to come out playing and singing almost jazzy pop (i like when extreme opposites come together and make something beautiful and functional). his father may be talented but he was not a good man or a good father imo and i think made them different people though they look like clones of one another and is such a significant part of his artistic development. everything has been a reaction to that disappointment. also his step father had a huge influence on him who i think was a mechanic and probably where that love of zep first started. anyway im very into him. think his live at sin e stuff is so good. his attitude as a performer was also pretty cool though i guess if youre that talented its easier to take what some might see as risks

suede - dawn chorus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPs6D6vIrc

i love this song and thought it should have ended bloodsports but so it goes and so it went. love the use of that hook on the together line and the words make me think of some private freeing moment replayed in his minds eye. i can see its similarities to sabotage but if it closed i think it would have worked

Ah.... The famous "Remember me, but ah! forget my fate." Beautiful piece. It's truly perplexing how something affects one in a unexplainable way. From a evolutionary point what do we gain. Is compassion and a emotion installed in us from primal ages to ensure the wellbeing of our children

Pavlov's Dog - Episode

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom