What song are you listening to right now?

91cgft.jpg

2hgti0j.jpg

2pu0cvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you go to that gig?

Yes, I did, these are some of the few photos I took.
Amazing to see Lydon in such a small intimate venue, surreal in some ways.
Played a great set, his more recent material is pretty decent, but his old classics are as good as ever.
Highlights: Public Image, Rise, This Is Not A Love Song, Disappointed, Religion, Warrior, The Body

This is what I will be listening to on my drive to Flagstaff this morning. It will be my first listen.

New Order ~ Complete Music

new-order-music-complete-album-stream.jpg

The first 3 songs are excellent, Restless/Singularity/Plastic, great start to the album.

Some other good ones here and there, but the opening 3 are the standout ones for me.

The first 3 songs are excellent, Restless/Singularity/Plastic, great start to the album.

Some other good ones here and there, but the opening 3 are the standout ones for me.

Agree. I also like track 7 a lot. I think the whole album is a success. Great dance music. A few tracks even have a disco vibe. I'm hoping they tour the Southwest US in 2016. Are you going to see them in the UK?

New Order, ever listening, ever concerned, ever supportive...till the very very end? ;) (Oy. It's comin', it's comin'...)

Tutti Frutti feels like an Italian disco in the 80's, and Stray doesn't, although Iggy would probably have a good time, at an Italian disco in the 80's. Or now.

Noice one, N.O.

Shame they won't tour around here. Mind you, nobody does, can't blame them, I wouldn't either.

I just found this chick last night.

It's like Red House Painters if Mark Kozelek was a chick!

you hide behind glasses
and music
and wit

you laugh at yourself
and hand-roll cigarettes

there's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do
to show you that I've got the sadness, too

I just found this chick last night.

It's like Red House Painters if Mark Kozelek was a chick!

you hide behind glasses
and music
and wit

you laugh at yourself
and hand-roll cigarettes

there's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do
to show you that I've got the sadness, too

she ah'yight

not as good as london grammar

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom