What song are you listening to right now?

This album is a guilty pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
This album is a guilty pleasure.

that album is actually very good. loosing a whole year, narcolepsy with its line of have you ever been alone and drowning etc are all great really. blue is also pretty good to as i love songs like ten days late. they just put out a new one and even songs like sharp knife still held some catchiness. couldnt sing it live though and of course the drugs

the saddest song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okxko_H3tI8&index=14&list=PLeRg6L9SYHZUKoWUGb1wH8hH3PEbYpUMF

and hes wearing a smiths shirt

the words:

"Only two more days until your birthday
Yesterday was mine
You'll be turning five, I know what it's like
Growing up without your father in your life

So I pretend, I'm doing all I can
And hope someday you'll find it in your heart
To understand why I'm not around
And forgive me for not being in your life

I remember waiting for you to come
Remember waiting for you to call
Remember waiting there to find nothing at all

I remember waiting
(Waiting for you to come)
I remember waiting
(Waiting for you to call)
Waiting there to find nothing at all

Maybe someday you'll really get to know me
Not just the letters read to you
I pray I get the chance to make it up to you
We've gotta lot of catchin' up to do

So I pretend, I'm doin' all I can
And I hope someday you'll find it in your heart
To understand why I'm not around
And forgive me for not being in your life

I remember waiting for you to come
I remember waiting for you to call
Remember waiting there to find nothing at all

I remember waiting
I remember waiting
(Waiting for you to call)
Waiting there to find nothing at all

I remember waiting
(Waiting for you to come, waiting for you to come)
I remember

Forgive me
I'm so sorry
I will make it up to you"

Saw this the other night. What a special, special talent she is. I'm absolutely entranced by this.

Saw this the other night. What a special, special talent she is. I'm absolutely entranced by this.

Her new album is stunningly good, which is nothing out of the ordinary for her. If this was your first exposure to Newsom, listen to Have One on Me and Ys. This song is one of my favorites from the former. I have tickets to see her in December and can't remember the last time I've been this excited about a concert. Can't f***ing wait.

Her new album is stunningly good, which is nothing out of the ordinary for her. If this was your first exposure to Newsom, listen to Have One on Me and Ys. This song is one of my favorites from the former. I have tickets to see her in December and can't remember the last time I've been this excited about a concert. Can't f***ing wait.

I've been there for the duration, since The Milk-Eyed Mender. The video for The Sprout And The Bean is magical, and includes one of my favourite ever lyrics..."When you go away I am big-boned and fey"

1st time EC plays "Alison" on TV:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom