What song are you listening to right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
cant do all shook down. i always go to 14 songs which i think is better and more like a classic replacements album than there last two albums. better than pleased to meet me as well. the new ryan adams cover with his big hair reminds me so much so much of westerberg as do a couple of the vocals in spots. like really really similar
ASD is basically a PW solo album......Gotta disagree on being better than PTMM....."Valentine"?....."Alex Chilton"??....

Jackson Browne's Running on Empty the way you know it was recorded in one take. If you don't know Jackson Browne's Running on Empty then you were either raised by wolves or are listening to the wrong radio station.

http://thesoundla.com/2014/09/story-jackson-browne-2/

He's playing at the pier today but I'm spent. If I'm thinking of skipping Cat Power tomorrow I'm sure as shit not driving all the way the hell to Santa Monica.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife loves this, she's Hispanic and loves the positive and fun vibes. I wonder if Morrissey fans like this? Evidently a big hit, 400 million views?
The Spanish version....infectious sound!
Julio's son......

SKAG - What happens on your Perfect Day (Do you smile everyday)

happy song

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom