What song are you listening to right now?

No internet, no TTY.
Pure, undiluted fascination.

Oh my, so true. Being 21 and having someone send me a video on a VHS tape that was formatted in PAL (England), that I would have to take to a video production store to convert to NTSC (American) just so I could watch this. So long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

The teenagers
Who love you
They will wake up, yawn and kill you

Just received the new Courteeners CD, this song remains as brilliant as it was the first time I heard it.

Roll on Leicester on Tuesday.

(I was listening to this at the time I attempted to post this video about 6 minutes ago... is this site unf***ingbelievably slow for everyone else or is it just me? :mad:)

glassjaw - new white extremity
http://pitchfork.com/news/62333-glassjaw-return-with-new-white-extremity/

new glassjaw song after thirteen years. this is a different lineup of course so its not gonna be as awesome as worship and tribute but its still pretty good. only real complaint is that the vocal is buried in the ix where in the past it was very much on top and is a key part of there sound as that guy sings like few people ive heard. this on first listen kinda reminded me of a post hardcore janes addiction

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom