What song are you listening to right now?

If Elvis Perkins plays this next week it will take every single solid ounce of courage not to cry.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI-X0r2iQr0

Leather Nun live at South Theatre in Stockholm, Sweden (full gig from Saturday).

Thank God for cameras and being able to experience gigs without having to go to them. Sweden's legendary cult band The Leather Nun chose to make a comeback and from what I can hear and see they've still got it. I bet the entire place was filled with members of the Hells Angels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI-X0r2iQr0

Leather Nun live at South Theatre in Stockholm, Sweden (full gig from Saturday).

Thank God for cameras and being able to experience gigs without having to go to them. Sweden's legendary cult band The Leather Nun chose to make a comeback and from what I can hear and see they've still got it. I bet the entire place was filled with members of the Hells Angels.

After a closer look and listen I change my mind as this comeback is pathetic and the singer cannot sing in english for his life. He never could but in the early days that had some kind of charm to it but not now. How can he manage to abuse every english word and twist it into sounding like a kid trying to be cool using english?

The tall one with shaved head looks cool but the shorter fat bald dude looks silly in white shoes or socks and he moves and looks like a Downs syndrome dude. Said it before and say it again some bands and artists should leave their legacy in the past.

When the duet dude enters the stage and lifts his arms and displays his age 50 plus belly I can picture people in the crowd demanding a refund. Music is well and truly dead.

I think Jimmy would agree. Ella's version is better. I'll ask him at lunch. :p #chipotle #ghostbuskers #sofritasgetinmahbelleh

^^^She was covering a contemporary song, blowing minds. This is why Morrissey needs to stop schlepping old shit and cover a CURRENT song. Get the attention of the kids in that lateral market instead of putting dead people on pedestals. Patti Smith does it, follow her lead. I'm just saying.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom