What song are you listening to right now?

When I was a kid in Lancaster my dad bought a beta VCR. THere was a video store down the street and my mom rented Popeye for me over and over and over again, then constantly when we moved to Glendora. It's the first movie I became obsessed with. I'd sing this song, probably all wrong, but constantly. Probably the first song I sung. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Love.

This is just acoustic. You should hear her with her instruments. :eek:

It's not even the same song at all. It's a completely different song and it's brilliant and deserves to have been on the original Diamond Dogs album.

There is something I wanted to tell you
It's so funny you'll kill yourself laughing
But then I, I look around, and I remember that I am alone

Come back...

Lonely in a crowd...

No you are not alone. I understand that you are alone in a crowd, but sometimes there is someone who will hold out a hand and say hey sister you're okay hey?
We are all hypocrites in one form or another; nobody's perfect, especially me. Don't worry. I like you, which to you is unimportant I know, but to me you are just fine as you

No you are not alone. I understand that you are alone in a crowd, but sometimes there is someone who will hold out a hand and say hey sister you're okay hey?
We are all hypocrites in one form or another; nobody's perfect, especially me. Don't worry. I like you, which to you is unimportant I know, but to me you are just fine as you

I don't consider myself to be a hypocrite. Full of contradictions? Perhaps. But I do feel as though I am one of the most authentic posters here. I eat meat. I announce it. I reckon the majority of posters here are also meat consumers. But they are afraid to let anyone know. Why? Shame? Social stigma? Rejection from their Moz peers? Or perhaps... as crazy as it sounds... rejection from the man himself--as if he actually reads their posts... haha! This is delusional, wishful thinking at its finest. I'm certain several posters here partake.

I don't need you to think I'm OK or to like me or my posts. I'm fine without yours or anyone else's approval. I am not a people pleaser. And despite what you think... and wrote elsewhere... I don't take on a persona of a border troll (whatever that is) in an attempt to win the heart of anyone on this forum. I truly am my own person. And, I think for myself. If you think I act troll-like, then so be it. I'm just being me. No one is to be blamed nor credited... except me. And, despite my song post that suggests otherwise, I am just fine being alone. In fact, I prefer it for the most part.

I want to be in a packed club sweating and dancing to this......at like volume 11....why i don't know.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom