What song are you listening to right now?

this was really cool and i loved the look and movement of the group though i did find the use of womens legs to be gratuitous and demeaning use of trolling so shed better get on the ball and not demean herself and her sex that way. id better go save her from her bad decisions. here comes captain calvary, away!!

seriously though it was good

this was really cool and i loved the look and movement of the group though i did find the use of womens legs to be gratuitous and demeaning use of trolling so shed better get on the ball and not demean herself and her sex that way. id better go save her from her bad decisions. here comes captain calvary, away!!

seriously though it was good

Thanks for your feedback. Catherine Ringer is a special singer and like all good artists I think she likes to be provocative. Frédéric Chichin unfortunately suffered from cancer and died a coupple of years ago. They were prodoced by Tony Visconti on two albums and worked with the Mael brothers by the way.

Another favourite of mine

Andy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG4U-UTzSHM&index=3&list=RDeYYotVPXcFE

Last edited:
Warm in NJ today......this song makes me want to turn up the volume and roll down the windows and just drive

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback. Catherine Ringer is a special singer and like all good artists I think she likes to be provocative. Frédéric Chichin unfortunately suffered from cancer and died a coupple of years ago. They were prodoced by Tony Visconti on two albums and worked with the Mael brothers by the way.

Another favourite of mine

Andy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG4U-UTzSHM&index=3&list=RDeYYotVPXcFE

wow i didnt know any of that and terrible to hear about the cancer. ill have to try this in the morning

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom