What song are you listening to right now?

Gerry Rafferty was an excellent artist. I love the old music. There's some very good music today but there seems to be so much more crap. I keep going back, back to stuff before I was around even.

yeah my parents were the same and my father has a huge huge record collection. lots of obscure blues and folk and everything after. i recently got him to listen to and enjoy the second stone roses album second coming. he loves it. i saw many many shows from the time i could remember at all to now. they were dead heads and really still are. went and checked out the albums on allmusic and it was pretty cool. from that album i think i liked animal zoo? a little more than natures way but the whole album was pretty good. have a good day at work. what do you do if you dont find it to personal to say? im just idly curious so no big deal if you dont wanna reveal

Parents influence us so much, hopefully for the good. I drive a truck. I listen to music at work and home. Here's a truck driver's song...the original, not Tom Waits version. Have a nice day:) and remember Big Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:

HINT: Not Sydney.

This is the last song I sang karaoke, bombing spectacularly. I was at a Halloween party for a dog food company dressed as a Portuguese donut singing to cowboys. Nothing but a crowd of mouth breathers who eventually dispersed as I sang to nobody. It crushed my dreams of ever being a singer. :D

This is the last song I sang karaoke, bombing spectacularly. I was at a Halloween party for a dog food company dressed as a Portuguese donut singing to cowboys. Nothing but a crowd of mouth breathers who eventually dispersed as I sang to nobody. It crushed my dreams of ever being a singer. :D

Cute story! Zep and Neil, great stuff from sixties and early seventies. I keep going back to all that stuff, it's got something that today's music lacks. Love it.

I'm listening to my 11 year old daughter trying to perfect her rendition of the James Bond theme tune, I think I just bit through my lip.

This is my favorite Depeche Mode song...off Violator. :D

theoretical girl - you got me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Wbs7-hjZQ

"most amazing single, certainly one of the strangests i've ever heard, first & only official recording by Glenn Branca & Jeff Lohn... issued on Theoretical Records... let's go go Billy and the U.S. Millie... it's a must !!!"

an early no wave band. check out the side bar to as there are some neat stuff there as well. for the more conventional theres a cool video of the rolling stones with dean martin

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom