What song are you listening to right now?

I'd like to dedicate this song to KY who recently asked a real fan to remove video footage of a performance he lovingly captured with a coldness that didn't seem right. Now we know why. Wish I could track that guy down and explain to him that it wasn't HIM to blame, it was perpetuating the lie. You will lose, cameras always win.

he's on facebook. devin devon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard this song while in the supermarket tonight and I can't get it out of my head...

Which makes me think of this for some reason

Sorry...taking a trip back in time. This song I genuinely love.

Love, love, love this song.

There's no map and there's no clue
Where to go and what to do?
Yea, who to dog, who to ride and who to hold?
Forever by your side

Morphine were a very special band. Cure For Pain was my favorite album of theirs for sure. They were unlike any other band I've heard and sooo good live. I miss them. Their singer, Mark Sandman died on stage of a heart attack in the late 90's. :tears:

Steve Malkmus has two Jen songs on his first album, Jenny and the Ess Dog which is the stupid one (that they played last night) and this one which I absolutely looooove.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom