What song are you listening to right now?

In YouTube, right click on the video and select "copy video URL", then in Solo, click on the symbol above your post which looks like a film reel. Right click in the white box which appears and click paste. Click OK.

I used to like some Throwing Muses stuff myself. Not all but some, like this one

Thanks a lot Morrizsey for posting the "Your Ghost" video! It was terrific. I really liked the pictures in the video and thought they matched the song perfectly. I love this song and it's cool how Michael Stipe sings with Kristin. Their voices blend perfectly with one another.

Also Thanks a lot for explaining to me how to post YouTube videos. I appreciate it. I'll give it a try soon.

I've never heard that Throwing Muses song before. I like it. The only two Throwing Muses albums I own are "The Real Ramona"& "University." Both are Magnificent!

And I'll have to listen to some of that Belly album when I have more time. I've really only heard one song of Belly. I love Tonya Donnelly though and "Not Too Soon" is one of my favorite Throwing Muses songs. Her voice is beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake Bugg , again which is surprising as I find singers who use exaggerated accent especially not there own accent really annoying, but this kids writing is special I hope it lasts longer than one album.

Can't sleep. Cindy's vocals are awesome on this & Fred is crazycool as always!

"So have you ever met a, bad winner? Well how do you do?"

"Living a life that was someone else's, Dreaming that I could belong."

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom