What song are you listening to right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Her child went wild...oscar wilde. ta dum CHA! I'll get me coat.

this was really good lisa and i feel like ive maybe heard the song once before. when did it come out? it brings to mind very specific time periods and places

You probably heard the original version by Hüsker Dü released in '86 I think ... reminds me of an ex.

here ya go!

You probably heard the original version by Hüsker Dü released in '86 I think ... reminds me of an ex.

here ya go!

yeah that makes much more sense. im not the fan of husker du that say fred is but ive for sure heard every album over the years many times as all my friends are very big fans.thanks for the reply. cool howard. i was raised and grew up around a bunch of people who looked just like that except dirtier. i think my father was like thirty something before he cut his almost waist length hair. still rocks the stash though

james williamson and jello biafra live is anyone from the other thread did really want to see how jello moves these days. its a song from williamsons new album relicked

yeah that makes much more sense. im not the fan of husker du that say fred is but ive for sure heard every album over the years many times as all my friends are very big fans.thanks for the reply. cool howard. i was raised and grew up around a bunch of people who looked just like that except dirtier. i think my father was like thirty something before he cut his almost waist length hair. still rocks the stash though

not a fan?! i can no longer talk to you! grant hart has my heart.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom