What song are you listening to right now?

With the death of Christian Falk yesterday a lot of old memories have been coming back for many people today. The band Imperiet (The Empire) where Christian played bass was a more experimental post punk band after the front singer Joakim Thåströms previous work with punk band Ebba Grön (a name taken from the police code name for a west german terrorist group member).

Imperiet live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HEoyhZ_6pY

Ebba Grön playing live in a regular multi storey house apartment they rented during the early 80's where fans turned up for free gigs. Taken from the film "Ebba the Movie". A song about the state and the capital long before the occupy Wall Street movement happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6z54IHdu0

Today is the 25th anniversary of Paul's Boutique, one my top-10 all-time favorite albums. I'll have it on repeat all weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the 25th anniversary of Paul's Boutique, one my top-10 all-time favorite albums. I'll have it on repeat all weekend!

Actually, you are not entirely correct there. Just kidding!

LOL

Today is the 25th anniversary of Paul's Boutique, one my top-10 all-time favorite albums. I'll have it on repeat all weekend

A great album indeed. With this nice radio advert snippet "..... This is Paul's Boutique and we're in Brooklyn"

Love it

And once again:

Morrissey - DRAG THE RIVER !!!!!

I'm really in love with the six extra tracks

Drag The River is ace as is Julie In The Weeds. Not to forget Forgive Someone and Art-Hounds. Really a masterpiece of 6 tracks!!!!!

^ sheeeeit. I haven't listened to Cursive in years. I used to really like them a lot. not sure why they fell by the wayside. I should bust them out at some point in the near future.

Yelpy, emotive Pop-Punk da bess.

DAT URGENCY.

There's gonna be some trouble
The whole house will need re-building

Morrissey - NOW MY HEART IS FULL

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom