What song are you listening to right now?

Well, I change my mind like the weather anyway, the top 3 would probably change :D
"Thought He Had Everything" might be there instead and "Sand On Fire" :p

Well, I change my mind like the weather anyway, the top 3 would probably change :D
"Thought He Had Everything" might be there instead and "Sand On Fire" :p

Yeah but my top 3 will always be favourites but everything they did was great and had something that moved me somehow. I love the way they met and decided to make music that sounded spacy and it is that sound that fascinates me as well as the lyrics of course. Many of them are about Patrick's experiences as a gay man trying to find love or getting hurt in the process.

Let us go back to this thread being about what people listen to. I appreciate you taking your time Davie.

Yeah but my top 3 will always be favourites but everything they did was great and had something that moved me somehow. I love the way they met and decided to make music that sounded spacy and it is that sound that fascinates me as well as the lyrics of course. Many of them are about Patrick's experiences as a gay man trying to find love or getting hurt in the process.

Let us go back to this thread being about what people listen to. I appreciate you taking your time Davie.

yes...I never realised he was gay until I was told a few days ago. Doesn't bother me in the slightest though.
and here's a video to get back on topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl seen in the front row of the previous video of Broder Daniel playing live reminded me of the singer of swedish band The Sounds and so I just had to listen to this and watch the video where she really works it.

Girl seen in the front row of the previous video of Broder Daniel playing live reminded me of the singer of swedish band The Sounds and so I just had to listen to this and watch the video where she really works it.

Not so much.

I owe it to my ex that I got to see this band live a few times. Considered to be Swedens greatest live band with some real characters as band members. Singer Thomas sings in his native southern swedish accent and is like a Duracell rabbitt onstage. It is now 6 years since I last saw them live and despite them singing in swedish a few americans were present to see that comeback gig in 2006. Swedish national tv recently showed a brilliant documentary about the band.

Singer Thomas came out to shake the hands of those queuing to get in as he has this hands on approach when it comes to the fans of this band. My ex worked a little for the band and had the honour of working in the bar when their manager celebrated his 40th birthday. Whenever I listen to them I remember this girl from Stockholm who was a huge fan and who sadly died in the Thailand tsunami just minutes after posting a comment on a website dedicated to the band.

Sorry about the sound here and there as this seems to be taken from some old VHS tape :lbf:

Bob Hund "Raketmaskinen" (The rocket machine) live on the old tv show Booster that was on air 1998-1999:

Second song from that tv show is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZlwchcOMLA

And the third is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLKhoJl2E9E

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom