What song are you listening to right now?

Future Virgins - Broken Down (from the super-tasty "Gravity" EP).

Chattanooga Punk rules my life after Jeeeeeeeesussss [not really], The Smiths, and Morrissey.

EDIT: and now Dark Rides - Nasty Weather (from the mega-delish s/t EP)... See previous comment.

Last edited:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Echobelly, probably one of the best bands along with The Smiths.

Still stuck in my Kitchens of Distinction admiration I'm afraid. Here they are in their prime at London Uni 1991 performing "The 3rd time we opened the capsule":

The other week I received the news that a member of a website dedicated to swedish band Broder Daniel had been murdered next to a cash machine in Gothenburg. Since this friendly forum was a great complement to Solo for many years I found it absolutely shocking to hear what had happened. For Broder Daniel fans there has been a lot of sadness in recent years with the suicide of their guitarist Anders Göthberg and then the news about the fan Per Nordkvist who was stabbed to death.

I got to think about this again when I was watching this brilliant clip from Broder Daniel's farewell gig in Per's and the bands hometown of Gothenburg that was shown on national tv here in Sweden. At the end of the song the band hugs the parents of their former guitarist who watched the last gig beside the band onstage.

1399536101.jpg

How gay and indie can you be?
Kitchens of Distinction somehow makes this remind me of parts of Smiths and Morrissey videos here and there.
Gay men always wondered what Marilyn Monroe's life would be like in heaven.

Yes, this is my personal little thread it seems. Just listening to Hello Saferide who is Annika Norlin. In this video the guy in bed is swedish actor Sverrir Gudnason who has icelandic ancestry and who plays the young police aspirant in the swedish crime tv series Wallander. A song about what could have been:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom