What song are you listening to right now?

poprenaissance said:
yeah! he had something like the rarest eye infection you could ever get, if i remember correctly. i LOVE him pimping that eye patch though!
i was kind of suspicious at first cuz i use to know this guy that would wear an eye-patch all the time
but he would forget which eye and put it on the other one sometimes
& we all would laugh and laugh at him
its hard to ever take a person seriously after that
kind of like after sex?
or
karaoke...
:rolleyes:

November spanwned a monster live at México City.
AWWEESOMMEEEEE!!!!!

love will tear us apart- joy division

Less Than Jake

3 track session live :

Overrated
Still Life Franchise

and

How's My Driving Doug Hastings

Amazing session - Love It

This Years Love - David Gray

He sounds just like Ryan Adams to me, is it just me?

zom

Freya said:
24-Hour Store - Handsome Family
Do you like the Handsome Family, Freya?! *clutches heart*

I did not care much for "Singing Bones", but I thought both "Twilight" and "Through the Trees" wonderful indeed.

Down In The Valley Of Hollow Logs
Down in the valley of hollow logs two lovers lay in the weeds wrapped in the net of their sweaty arms safe from the wind in the trees. "My love," said the boy. "You're the clear blue sky, you're the air I gulp to breathe. I feel you rushing through my veins like the wind rushing through the trees." "My love," said the girl, "You're my secret pearl. You're a string of tiny glass beads. You're a burning star I keep in a jar safe from the wind in the trees." Down in the valley of hollow logs two lovers lay back in the weeds listening to the howl of hunting dogs and the wind howling through the trees. Then insects ran for the underbrush as the wind filled the air with dead leaves and every stone moved closer to dust as the wind tore through the trees. So the young girl pierced her lily-white breast. Her blood poured over dark weeds. A silver dagger through her burning heart, cold as the wind in the trees. So the boy picked up that bloody knife and stove it through his chest. "Farewell, farewell to the wind and the trees. I'll die with the one I love best."
;)

hfbmiller8ln.jpg

Codreanu said:
Do you like the Handsome Family, Freya?! *clutches heart*
Well, 24-hour Store is one of the few tracks I have. But yes, I do really like them and whenever I will stumble across any of their cd's I´ll probably like them even more!

Last edited:
To Me You Are A Work Of Art

live at the Manc Apollo

aaaaaand...I was there!!! :D

Pet Shop Boys & Dusty Springfield - "What Have I Done To Deserve This?"

My favourite song ever at the moment. The way Dusty, and only Dusty could, brings it to a climax with "We don't have to fall apart, we don't have to fight/We don't need to go to hell and back every night" is gut-burstingly amazing. And it also contains one of my favourite couplets ever: "At night, the people come and go/They talk too fast and walk too slow". I can't explain why I love that so much, but I do.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom