What song are you listening to right now?

Many of Mozzers from the Gennesse Theater gig :D I was watching it too :guitar:

After Why don't you find out for yourself, he said "I'm not really sure... is it as good as Kenny Loggins? I don't know. I can't tell." :p Kenny had just played there recently.

I'd bet Kenny ownz a piece of oye's soul too :D Bearded soft rock :guitar: lol

Many of Mozzers from the Gennesse Theater gig :D I was watching it too :guitar:

After Why don't you find out for yourself, he said "I'm not really sure... is it as good as Kenny Loggins? I don't know. I can't tell." :p Kenny had just played there recently.

I'd bet Kenny ownz a piece of oye's soul too :D Bearded soft rock :guitar: lol

ahah a little bit but not as much as m.m. or this dooood...

hahahaha

love this jam

hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Who? :confused: What?

I gave it 10 seconds :p I don't want that one stuck in my head like Sweet Freedom was for TWO days!!! :mad: ;)

Good luck at your gig, buddy. I know it will energize you. So will the Sparks :guitar:

magnetic fields - when my boy walks down the street

i love this song so much,it makes me wish i was gay so i could just quote and sing this song when i found true love.
hhahaha

magnetic fields - when my boy walks down the street

i love this song so much,it makes me wish i was gay so i could just quote and sing this song when i found true love.
hhahaha

D'awwwwww. You could have a sitcom in that scenario, with that song as the theme song.

D'awwwwww. You could have a sitcom in that scenario, with that song as the theme song.

thast an idea,though it would be doomed to fail...

or i could just force my future wife or next girlfriend to love the song and listen to it and think of me when she does.

dont mind me ,im dreaming again.

haha

and now...

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom