What song are you listening to right now?

haha, thanks you guys
oscillatte- no, no grandpa death!! haha

Oscilatte Wildly- new Drink of the Month at the Coffeehouse of the Week. I had one today, it just tastes like tea, one sugar. But it's blended.

Should I Stay or Should I Go? - The Clash. well, specifically, The Clash and the cast of Blackpool as I'm watching clips on youtube.

I am a big geek, but I LOVED Blackpool. It was on BBC America a couple of years ago. Smiths featured, of course. Can't do British pop music without. I should see if I can get a DVD copy. It's unreleased here, but I figured out a cheat code to unlock the region code on one of my DVD players so I'm set to go.

I should probably stop everything and go to bed, but I'm "working" and it's going well.

The Soundboard from the Pearl Jam Show at MSG on 6/24. I stayed at graduation. Another guy left. Amazing show... sort of wish I had gone.

She bangs the drums - stone roses :guitar:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom