What song are you listening to right now?

REM - At My Most Beautiful

"I read bad poetry" - :p

'Motorcycle Emptiness'
My musical schizophrenia is back again...

One of my favourite songs ever! I love Generation Terrorists, despite Damn Dog, Loves Sweet Exile and Repeat (US Mix)

I have to skip through 'Little Baby Nothing' . Awful. There are one or two dodgy songs on there, but 'Motorcycle Emptiness' makes up for them all...

You're Worth the Whole World by Hood
You're Worth the Whole World (mp3)

Proof that a miserabilist band from Leeds and a pair of underground hip-hoppers can make BEAUTIFUL music together...

hoodak8.jpg

It Only Hurts Me When I Cry - Dwight Yoakum and Buck Owens
Synthesizer - Electric Six

Last edited by a moderator:
Archives of Pain - Manics

To be 16 again!

fantastic song - he played the first verse of it on acousitc guitar when i went to see him at cambridge..soooo good :D

the raconteurs - store brought bones

You're Worth the Whole World by Hood
You're Worth the Whole World (mp3)

Proof that a miserabilist band from Leeds and a pair of underground hip-hoppers can make BEAUTIFUL music together...

hoodak8.jpg

You keep surprising me. I just borrowed that cd from the library (but I was looking for Outside Closer but unfortunately they didn't have it, so I brought Cold House along), I still owe you my opinion since I haven't listened to that one yet.

If anyone is interested, this is the loot (from my library trip of course)
Miles Davis :: Kind of blue
the Decemberists :: Picaresque
Badly Drown Boy :: The Hour of Bewilderbeast

but now listening to:
Woven Hand :: the Good Hand

(yes it's complicated)

65DaysOfStatic :: I Swallowed Hard, Like I Understood

Last of the Famous International Playboys. Mr Morrissey, if you ever read the off topic section of Morrissey Solo, please could you do this song in December? I'll sing the high bits!

i haven't heard it in ages, feel like messing up my hair, putting on black eye liner on and the white jeans.
but i was more into the combats look, of the holy bible.

oh wow motorcycle emptiness has just come on!

(like in your sign ;)

Oh, my favourite! It was never the same after... you know! I'm going to have to find some photos of Richey... I can't believe he's been gone ten years already...

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom