What song are you listening to right now?

Bah, the Mekons! Again a British postpunk band? You never change, do you! At least Sting doesn't have to make songs that promote homose...no wait that's a lie. :p

Still John Frusciante, baby :cool:

Audioslave - Like a stone

How hot is Chris Cornell! I want a tattoo that says "I (heart) Chris Cornell" but mother won't let me.

Bah, the Mekons! Again a British postpunk band? You never change, do you!
Who's talking?

You got me confused again! :p

Anyway, I'm glad you're finally listening to something American.

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy :: Wolf Among Wolves

Wolves are so strong... I am one :cool:

That phenomenon of torture fascinates me, I mean, how can people do it? People who have normal feelings, who love their families, their friends, who are maybe kind to strangers, who maybe help others? :confused:

edit: I forgot

Broken Social Scene :: Cause = Time

Great band, should be playing them more often.

For the love of Cod, chica, why are you such a coward! Listening for seven times to a Police-compilation is such a treat - and it's not even 27th of August, your birthday! Yes, you hurt my heart.

But it would even hurt me more if you didn't enjoy it. Come here baby.

That phenomenon of torture fascinates me, I mean, how can people do it? People who have normal feelings, who love their families, their friends, who are maybe kind to strangers, who maybe help others? :confused:

edit: I forgot

Broken Social Scene :: Cause = Time

Great band, should be playing them more often.

torture is bad
those that do it need to be put down
like a rabid dog

&

back on task;

Winter Kills
by
Dune & The London Session Orchestra
with vocals by
verena-rainandtears-promo.jpg

For the love of Cod, chica, why are you such a coward! Listening for seven times to a Police-compilation is such a treat - and it's not even 27th of August, your birthday! Yes, you hurt my heart.
I'm not into that kinky shit, wolve. I don't like your submission games. I want to be free to do and listen to whatever I want (and like!).
I saw this later, sorry if I was too harsh with you. Kiss?

P.S. I'll upload a song for you, no, it's not with STING, but they are good nevertheless (or exactly because of that? ;))

Last edited:

coward is a word of power
please be careful when you use it
thx

I saw this later, sorry if I was too harsh with you. Kiss?

Spaghetti legs?!

P.S. I'll upload a song for you, no, it's not with STING, but they are good nevertheless (or exactly because of that? ;))

Thanks - but no Chan, that time will come later.

The Jam - Happy together

We're happy together now, Feeling you close to me baby Happy till the end of time We're happy together.. happy together.

That song always makes me melt!

Thanks - but no Chan, that time will come later.
No, not Chan (when you say later, when exactly do you mean?)... Broken Social Scene, the song is called Lovers Spit :p It's a song made for you (and when you read the lyrics, you're going to discover why!)

Me:

The Magnetic Fields :: I Don't Want to Get Over You

What a voice that woman has!

Inflatable doll Lover ungrateful I blew up your body But you blew my mind

lesbos do that too
Sorry to disappoint you - they are just fake lesbians. :D It was a publicity stunt thought up by their manager. For some reason he figured they'd be many people who'd be excited by a thought of two teenage girls getting it on... It seems that this is particularly exciting for people who are not lesbians, girls or teenage... weird... :p

The Magnetic Fields :: I Don't Want to Get Over You

What a voice that woman has!

Inflatable doll Lover ungrateful I blew up your body But you blew my mind

I don't want to spoil your fun, but isn't that song from the Magnetic Fields sung by a man?

And the lyric you quoted, isn't that from Roxy Music's "In every home a heartache"? But then again, what do I know?

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom