What song are you listening to right now?

"Summertime Rolls" by Jane's Addiction

-vocals by Perry Farrell

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone hits Ed with a quarter before the song.....epic rant!

Wow, I can't believe you just posted this great song & video!! It's been on my mind for two or three weeks & I've been meaning to post it. A wonderful song!

Yeah me too, I love the opening bassline on that track. Until today I haven't heard that song in many years. When you posted Sarah Vaughan's "Summertime" it made me think of that song.

Wow, I can't believe you just posted this great song & video!! It's been on my mind for two or three weeks & I've been meaning to post it. A wonderful song!

Yeah me too, I love the opening bassline on that track. Until today I haven't heard that song in many years. When you posted Sarah Vaughan's "Summertime" it made me think of that song.

Wow, that's cool.

Well... your song made me think of No Rain. :)

Wow, that's cool.

Well... your song made me think of No Rain. :)

:) Blind Melon had another really good song! I'm gonna try & find it on Youtube.

I found it.....

"Change" by Blind Melon

-according to gnrsmith96 (on YouTube) this was the first song Shannon Hoon ever wrote. His gravestone is inscribed with some lyrics from this song. The words are, "I know we can't all stay here forever. So I want to write my words on the face of today & they'll paint it."

Stacy Hoon.png

That's just the way it is...

(Much better quality than the video posted before)

My first day of work is today, I'm not that sad or nervous about it, all I'm thinking about is.... :cool:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom