What song are you listening to right now?

I was there, can't believe it's four weeks ago already.
Great night, a lot of love in Manchester for this band and obviously for this song too.

What a crowd! The furthest I drove to see Morrissey they opened that night, they were incredible. We were about four back and I got a Jesse pic thrown at me, memorable night. I never pursued their music but that night I vowed too, I just got distracted afterward. Glad to see they can draw a helluva crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a crowd! The furthest I drove to see Morrissey they opened that night, they were incredible. We were about four back and I got a Jesse pic thrown at me, memorable night. I never pursued their music but that night I vowed too, I just got distracted afterward. Glad to see they can draw a helluva crowd.

They are great, my favourite current band.
First time I saw them was in Leeds back in 2006, in a tiny pub, no more than 50 people there, awful sound, etc.
But the songs were too good, so I decided to stick around and follow them as it were.
I half-jokingly refer to them as 'my little band' ever since. :)
I have seen them play live many, many times since then, and they can sell out the Manchester Arena these days (over 20,000 capacity).
My most recent gig was the one in Castlefield (Manchester) a few weeks ago and I am going to see Liam Fray solo again in a couple of months. :guitar:

Here is another one, you might like this one too...

Goodnight everyone!

"New Town Velocity" by Johnny Marr

"Left home a mystery

Leave school for poetry"

-Beautiful song & video.

"In The Future When All's Well" by Morrissey

-Beautiful.

I like sleeping in your shirt stinks of smoke and all your dirt. haha

Always played in Devilles. Loved it. :D

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom