What song are you listening to right now?

They were part of the "Shoegazer" movement......I got into them via 120 Minutes and then saw them at Lollapalooza. Sad ending on the drummer.
Found this on interwebs, I've posted here before I think but I think this is a cool shot from NJ show I was at:
26 Emma, Miki & Eddie Vedder.jpg

I remember leaving for that show, my brother was late leaving from work. We had no tickets....got to exit for show and it was traffic galore....people were scalping tix on the road. Some kid walks by selling and we are debating price and cops roll up so he simply jumps in our car! We ended up buying tix.....so we get in thinking the bands would go on in order of "importance"....prior year, small bands went on first and then Jane's Addiction finished. Nope. This year they sort of mixed up the lineup and we missed seeing Pearl Jam. DOH. I do remember seeing Ed in that exact get up walking around though. Smaller than I thought he was.

They were part of the "Shoegazer" movement......I got into them via 120 Minutes and then saw them at Lollapalooza. Sad ending on the drummer.
Found this on interwebs, I've posted here before I think but I think this is a cool shot from NJ show I was at:
View attachment 15700

I remember leaving for that show, my brother was late leaving from work. We had no tickets....got to exit for show and it was traffic galore....people were scalping tix on the road. Some kid walks by selling and we are debating price and cops roll up so he simply jumps in our car! We ended up buying tix.....so we get in thinking the bands would go on in order of "importance"....prior year, small bands went on first and then Jane's Addiction finished. Nope. This year they sort of mixed up the lineup and we missed seeing Pearl Jam. DOH. I do remember seeing Ed in that exact get up walking around though. Smaller than I thought he was.

Great photo and story. :)

Ed does look super tiny.

"Aqualung" by Morcheeba

"Battle cries
We make the swift retreat
Paradise
It don't come cheap
Square up to fight
Like dynamite"

-vocals by Skye Edwards

Last edited by a moderator:
"Say It Ain't So" by Weezer

WEEZER with Matt Sharp.gif

Weezer recorded this song with Matt Sharp, who was with the band for its first two classic albums. (Sharp is to the far right in the pic.) In the video above it shows a pic of the band with Scott Shriner and not Matt Sharp. This video is the only one on the internet w/ good sound quality. Enjoy.

The Cutter- Echo and the Bunnymen

- - - Updated - - -

Great song. One of the best albums of the 80s.

Accidentally great album for me...I bought the CD as a "cut-out" at Big Lots for $2.99. Loved it...a lot. When I moved to Colorado, the movers decided to steal about 100 of my CDs...this was one of them :(

"The Crystal Ship" by The Doors

"Oh tell me where your freedom lies

The streets are fields that never die

Deliver me from reasons why

You'd rather cry, I'd rather Fly"

beautiful piano & organ- Ray Manzarek

This one will probably not last long on ewetube:

This one has been on youtube for years...no doubt will be deleted hours after I post. Heh.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom