What song are you listening to right now?

Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say...

Last edited by a moderator:
sounded like "take your judy down"? whats that mean?

I like this album but why is his voice burried in the mix, anyone else think there are songs on here which would have benefited from quieter music louder Bowie? Valentine's day prime candidate.

I probably shouldn't inform people that I'm rather enjoying David's new album :thumb:, as he's probably banned from Morrissey concerts too, now (What for, you ask? For upsetting Boz Boorer with his musical creations, probably. Oh Boowoowoof...)

The thing that I like about David is that he's no one trick pony. And maybe it's bloody unfair, but when he comes up with a decent melody, we don't immediately think it wasn't his in the first place...Oh BOOBOO too.

Know what I mean?

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Lou!

Odd choice for band shirts during the encore: Brooklyn Nets. Wtf. Anyway, great show.

EDIT: Just read the lyrics. I thought it was "the way which I know you" but the song still works. That's how I interpreted the shirts though. I'm the master at hearing what I want. :p

Great Pop Song!

Cheers Moz

To celebrate the upcoming sleeve of The Last......

Cheers Moz

:sweet:

B Side? Nooooo, this should have been a great single!!!!!!!

Just Love it.....

Cheers Moz

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom