What song are you listening to right now?

This is great. Are you also a fan of HBO's Girls, with Allison Williams? I didn't know she could sing.
I feel like a boob when I discover a fantastic song sang by someone else. So much good music out there.....Nat King Cole's version is pretty amazing....great lyrics, great musicianship....

I've seen her on Girls but just heard about this song. She's the daughter of the news guy on NBC Brian Williams.

I feel like a boob when I discover a fantastic song sang by someone else. So much good music out there.....Nat King Cole's version is pretty amazing....great lyrics, great musicianship....

I know what you mean.

I've seen her on Girls but just heard about this song. She's the daughter of the news guy on NBC Brian Williams.

Not a fan. Can't stand his whiny voice. And yet, I love Brian Molko's singing. :squiffy:

To celebrate the upcoming reissue.....

Cheers Moz & Get Well Soon

Last edited by a moderator:
220px-Spinning_Dancer.gif

The Spinning Dancer appears to move both clockwise and counter-clockwise

Through the wire screen
The eyes of those standing outside looked in at her
As into the cage of some rare creature in a zoo
In the hand of one of the assistants she saw the same instrument
Which they had that morning inserted deep into her body
She shuddered instinctively
No life at all in the house of dolls

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom