What song are you listening to right now?

As I look behind me
Watch the time gone by
And I stare ahead
To the new horizon

And we'll take some time out
To smile as we stumble
And laugh when we're down

And you pass so close to me
To hold my emotions
I suppose you must love me
I suppose you must love me

And we'll take some time out
To smile as we stumble

Last edited by a moderator:

God!

Cheers Moz

'When Last I Spoke to Carol' through one earphone.

I was just sitting with my daughter, putting a few tracks on her new Hello Kitty MP3 player (who wouldn’t want one of those?) and amongst favourite songs from films (‘Little Bitty Pretty One’ and ‘Send Me on My Way’ from Matilda) and tracks I play in the car (‘Tears of a Clown’ by Smokey Robinson and ‘Bring It on Home to Me’ by Sonny Boy Williamson), she selected ‘Something is Squeezing My Skull’ and ‘When Last I Spoke to Carol’, even though I haven't played YOR for months.

Just in case anyone thinks I'm attempting to musically indoctrinate my daughter, she also downloaded something by One Direction and 'Gangnam Style'. Well, she is only six.

Even through one earphone, 'When Last I Spoke to Carol' is fantastic. Think I'll dust-off Years of Refusal. Right after 'Gangnam Style'...

Cheers Moz

Great track , still love it after so many years!!

Cheers Moz

Cheers Moz

Run Wild (Steve Osbourne Mix) from New Order's 2002 Retro Album (5th disc ~ tracks) :)

New+Order+-+Retro+%282002%29+FrontCover.jpg

Great Video too...

Cheers Moz

Cheers Moz

Cheers Moz

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom