What song are you listening to right now?

Great song.....Liam adds to it well. You see this one?

Yes, Liam definitely makes it special (better, even?).

Have not seen this video. Have seen Johnny play with Eddie before. Great video. Johnny is so cool... and I am certain was living out some dream here. Or was it Ed:)p) living the dream? Both, perhaps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you find this ? It's bloody good![/IMG]

Gotye did a mashup of all the covers of his song.

On the video page he credited all the artists. That is how I found the link to Matthias Harris' YouTube channel and his cover of Somebody That I Used to Know.

Here is another video of him being a bit playful... he is an up and coming musician...

I think he is adorable. Unfortunately he also did a cover of a Justin Bieber song. Now if I were to find out that he is a Moz fan... then I'd certainly be able to forgive him for the Bieber monstrosity.

I listened to this song, very loud, while walking to work. It was still dark at 8 AM - I will never get used to Western Europe...

What a great song to get you going! Love it. That voice!

Cheers Moz

Just love it , very very beautiful.

Cheers Moz

Cheers Moz

Great opening of ROTT, full of energy...

Cheers Moz

Oh YES....

Cheers Moz

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom