What song are you listening to right now?

What a great Song!!!!!!

Cheers Moz

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at this show :guitar:

Wow, how cool! So that is your voice I hear? :D I have the official bootleg of the show as well as almost all of them, and this one stands out--to this day--as my fave. Great setlist and sound. Better on the bootleg than this video, obviously. But Daughter transitioning into It's OK is brilliant.

Are you a big Pearl Jam fan? There aren't many vocal ones here, from what I can tell. There may be some closeted fans or lurkers, however. Haha.

Last edited:

Cheers Moz

Cheers Moz

Been listening to this every day on my car stereo for the last few weeks. Brilliant track. Can you believe it was never released?

Wow, how cool! So that is your voice I hear? :D I have the official bootleg of the show as well as almost all of them, and this one stands out--to this day--as my fave. Great setlist and sound. Better on the bootleg than this video, obviously. But Daughter transitioning into It's OK is brilliant.

Are you a big Pearl Jam fan? There aren't many vocal ones here, from what I can tell. There may be some closeted fans or lurkers, however. Haha.
Not me singing :)

That was a great show. I believe on the "Touring Band" video you can watch that in more clear fashion. I am a big fan, have been for a long time.

Not me singing :)

That was a great show. I believe on the "Touring Band" video you can watch that in more clear fashion. I am a big fan, have been for a long time.

Yes, it is on the DVD. That is where I first saw it. Much better video and camera angles.

I've been a fan since '91'. Love Eddie's solo work as well.

........laughing the next minute mad.......

Cheers Moz

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom