What song are you listening to right now?

Singing is still the best therapy I've ever known, and I would suggest to anyone whose life is rapidly decomposing to open their mouths and sing. - Morrissey

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin Rossiter posted this in his news feed: "For those of you up late or in different time zones. Stop what you're doing and listen to this..."

I hear a little Paul Simon in there. Anyone else?

Debut network TV appearance on Letterman...

Anyone see a bit of Nirvana in this band? Singer looks a wee bit like Kurt albeit a bit more chirpy, a little cuter, and a little less grungy. But he's got Cobain's guitar moves down pat. Drummer, long-locked and in flannel, is definitely channeling Dave Grohl... perhaps the subdued version. As far as the lead guitarist goes... he kind of reminds me of AC/DC's Agnus young in his school boy digs.

AC+DC+Performing+In+Concert+a25pT3KMXS2l.jpg

They have a shoe-gaze sound but are not gazing at their shoes. Are they? No, these guys are moving around quite a bit. Anyhow, I'm keeping my eyes on this band.

Debut network TV appearance on Letterman...

Anyone see a bit of Nirvana in this band? Singer looks a wee bit like Kurt albeit a bit more chirpy, a little cuter, and a little less grungy. But he's got Cobain's guitar moves down pat. Drummer, long-locked and in flannel, is definitely channeling Dave Grohl... perhaps the subdued version. As far as the lead guitarist goes... he kind of reminds me of AC/DC's Agnus young in his school boy digs.

AC+DC+Performing+In+Concert+a25pT3KMXS2l.jpg

They have a shoe-gaze sound but are not gazing at their shoes. Are they? No, these guys are moving around quite a bit. Anyhow, I'm keeping my eyes on this band.

Awesome band, I got into them a while back after a friend sent me a couple of their songs.
They do have some Nirvana influences, apart from the sound and looks, their original name was 'Dive' which they named after a Nirvana Song.
I think they changed it to Diiv after some legal issues...something like that.
Good band.

Awesome band, I got into them a while back after a friend sent me a couple of their songs.
They do have some Nirvana influences, apart from the sound and looks, their original name was 'Dive' which they named after a Nirvana Song.
Good band.

Wow, for once my perception was on target. Thanks for the info.

On Top Of The Pops....

Cheers Moz

My brother used to listen to this song a lot , a great PSB Classic.

Cheers Moz

Just watched the movie, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012). Two Moz songs are featured in the film, Asleep and Seasick Yet still Docked. Asleep is also on the soundtrack. Seasick is not even mentioned in the film's wiki or credits, from what I can tell. Odd.

I love this song...

Good band.
These guys remind of The Ocean Blue from back in the day for some reason

It all started with them....

Cheers Moz

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom