What song are you listening to right now?

That video reminded me that next week it is 22 years (time flies) since I visited Bermondsey and the places seen in that video. Made me remember all the gigs I went to including when I went to New Cross Gate which was the end of the tube line I think where I managed to get in for the ending songs when this hyped up band played there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku3g9xPCs0M

The club was filled with dancing kids on drugs who tried their best to get something into my beer as well and I met 2 other swedish lads from the north of Sweden who envied me for staying longer in London than them and being able to see bands liks Lush and a few other bands. That was one of their hits and this was their big one but no video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbCmT7tf6tA

---Urbanus

Nice memories. Thanks for sharing them.

Cold Chisel - No sense

The CD player in my car has remained broken now ( due to sheer laziness) for months. I'm forced to listen to the radio and , as such, occasionally hear tracks that would otherwise float through the ether unmolested by my ears. Usually don't care at all for Cold Chisel and their "beer-barn raucousness" but , happily, this track sounds nothing at all like the majority of their work .

Music is such a lovely, easy, pleasure , isn't it ? Enjoying it requires no effort at all other than ,I don't know, avoiding Helen Keller-style impairment ...

Great song.

Ya. Love it. One of my faves. The lyrics are brilliant...

Re-issue ! Re-package ! Re-package !
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra Track (and a tacky badge)

A-list, playlist
"Please them , please them !"
"Please them !"
(sadly, THIS was your life)

But you could have said no
If you'd wanted to
You could have said no
If you'd wanted to

Tiger Army - Power of Moonlite

The wistful , plaintive , " country - style" vocals ( and the subtle slide-guitar sound) provide a great contrast with the harder rock music.

Speaking of mondogreens ( is that the word ? ) , I misheard the lyric " ... just like the moon ..." as "... you taste like the moon ..." . I'm not sure but I think I prefer my version ...

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom